Chapter 78: Daisy in hospital?

Arabella's PO:

Time had passed, waiting for an update on Daisy. Elvira and Anastasia were just chilling with me and Iris in the lounge. Dahlia was there as well. I sensed the girl wouldn't want to talk.

"Noah's always up to it," said Elvira. "I'm aware of that."

Iris nodded. "Daisy wil be alright, Dahlia. I assure you. I know that if Father has taken her to the hospital, they will see to her well being."

"Iris's right," I said. "I'm dead sure Daisy's gonna be looked after by good medical folk."

"But that may of been you all like that ending up like Daisy," Dahlia sighed.

"Though it was not us," I replied. "Remember, Iris had to release that anger after a terrible day. And she was bale to channel that anger to getting them arrested."

"Thanks much, Ira!" Dahlia held Iris who seemed baffled. "You're such a Hero!"

"Bella, fetch Dahlia here," came Noah tone. "Kindly."

"Sure thing," I said.

I rose from me seat and gently placed my hand on Dahlia's back. "Come now, Dahlia. I believe it's Daisy asking after your okay or no."

Dahlia rose and followed behind me.

***

Noah held Dahlia who seemed better. "She is now safer, being taken care of by them medical folk."

"Thanks a much," said Dahlia seeming more jolly.

"You're so welcome, Petal!" Noah slapped her on the shoulder. "It's nearly time for your curfew, you know."

"You be okay to go back to you house?" I questioned Dahlia. "It's proper dark out there."

"I shall take her, Dear!" Noah said. "I'm leaving for home, where the other three children wait for me."

"Give our love to them lot," I sighed. "I'll return to Iris now. Goodnight, Dahlia. I assured you Dais will be fine."

I nod and walked into kitchen where Basil was seated, looking. Her lovely brown eyes looked to me. Lovely hound.

"Come here, Dear!" I extended my hand. "Shall we go back?"

Basil walked into the lounge and I walked behind. Iris was chatting with Elvira who seemed concerned. I took a seat beside my love. "She's now in the hospital."

"Assumed that much," said Iris. "Does Dad know the true story?"

"We will know the situation once she regains awake," I stated. "She was in much pain and just fainted spot on."

"I feel sorry for Daisy," said Elvira sighing. "It was probably much more painful than we were aware."

Iris checked her mobile. "Ah, seems Winter and Cola tried ringing us."

"Wait, Cola knows? But how?" I felt baffled.

"I believe Winter told her, but I'm not sure!" Iris seemed to be drifting.

"Night, you pair!" Anastasia grinned. "Miss Bailey appears quite close to dozing off right there in her seat."

"Come then," I said helping her get up. "Let's be off!"

"But me need a wash!" Iris said yawning.

"Give it a rest," I said. "You seem knackered."

"Aye, fine!" Iris said trying but failing at not yawning.

"Rest then, lasses!" Elvira said, giving me a hand to get the tired Iris up. "Me and William are in the morning."

We bobbed our heads and I take Iris out the room. Basil walked with us pair.

"Oi, Basil!" Shouuted Elvira. "Get yourself back here!"

Basil legged it and walked back, giving the door to the kitchen a cute but sad glance.

***

Iris were having trouble getting into her Jim jams. Her looked proper daft.

"You alright, love?" I walked over to her. "Your kecks are on back to front, dear!"

"Ah, sorry," sighed Iris.

"Hey, listen!" I sighed. "Only go to kip. It is very late now!"

"Fine," Iris scoffed tripping to my bed.

"Um ... Iris?" I tired hard not to laugh. "That's me bed. Come." I put me arm out and put Iris to her bed. "This one is yours, yeah?"

"Oh aye!" Iris sat and sighed. "I'm proper knackered."

"Right do you need a brew this night?" I sat next to her. "You seem like you need a drink, mate."

Iris nodded. "Aye sound, mate!"

I piked up her water and saw her knife! I groaned. "Ay, Ira! Where you get your knife from? I think i had it off you!"

"Sorry?" Iris looked to me voice.

"Have you gone and done out silly again love?" I felt all of the anxiety I had grip at me.

"Alright," sighed Iris. "You've bossed it"

"Why though?" I sat down again. "You said you wouldn't!"

"Maria and Solstice of course!" Said the reply.

"Let's have a look at it," I said moving her sleeve. "Ain't that bad. Though we need to show this to Miss Calloway so that she can report them pair."

"But ...."

"Shh," I said giving her a cuddle. "Don't fret."

I stood up and went to fill her drink. "We handle it."

"I do hope so," Said Iris.

"Now go to kip," I said. "Your drink will be next to you on me desk, yeah?"

I placed her hand right on the cup. "Alright?"

Iris gave a nod. She then went under the cover. I knelt beside her and held her. "Now sleep. Just go to sleep, lovely."

Iris felt my hand and I squeezed it. She started to calm and soon enough, she started to make soft noises. I smiled and tucked her in. Lovely girl. At least she seemed calm for the moment.

"Good night, Ira!" I said quietly. "Love you, my princess."

Then I went off to me bed and nodded off. Today's going on's just slipped out me head as I fell to sleep.

–––––––––––––

Here's chapter 78? Hope you did enjoy it!