Chapter 26. Rescuing Iris!

Arabella's POV:

Pipa gazed at me and Iris. "It is time for dinner, after all."

"I'm not peckish," muttered Iris.

I was well aware that it was due to Natalie and Pipa having some plan between them. Daisy whimpered.

"Now, or I'll send your aunt in here," Pipa tried to grab Iris.

"What do you bloody care?" Iris said calmly. "You and auntie both deserve to rot in a jail cell forever."

"What are you up to, Daisy?" Pipa glared at our friend. "Why on earth are you present in this room when you ought to be in your room?"

"Good Fucking Heavens," snarled Daisy. "You simply do not have the right to dictate my, Bella or Iris's actions, you bitch."

"Dais," murmured Iris. "You're not helping."

Pipa made her way towards Daisy. Iris let out a sigh and nestled into me. I couldn't help but wince as pain shot through me. But I must not let the pain get the better of me. Iris and Daisy are in danger. We all are.

"How dare you speak to me like that, Daisy Petrosa," shouted Pipa.

There was a wound if somebody having a slap. Both Iris and I winced. Dais let out a shriek of pain. That dreadful bitch. I had the erge to confront her then and there. However a sharp pain shot through my stomach and chest. I clenched my teeth tightly while Iris held onto me tightly.

"Leave this room, now." Pipa had Daisy firmly round the neck.

"Release her," I said with most calm "Simply release her."

Iris was trembling. She was becoming even further afraid.

"You ... shall ... find ... yourself ... in ... much ... trouble." Daisy managed to rasp out.

I released my hold on Iris and successfully rose to my feet. Iris whined.

"Don't fret," I murmured in her ear, ignoring me pain. "Merely making a visit to the other room."

Iris nodded. But she was aware of my actual intentions. I was about to call Noah. I extended my hand to grab my mobile when Pia caught sight of my actions. Uh oh.

"Hand me your mobile, Arabella," she released Daisy.

"No, I refuse." I snapped back.

Pain shot through my entire being, both my chest and head were hurting. Disregard it, Disregard it.

"Pray tell, what will you do about it?" I snarled, letting the awful pain take over my body. "Murder the both of us?"

"There's only a single thing leaving today," Pipa grinned. "Natalie!"

Iris let out a awful scream. With lightning speed, I dashed towards Pipa, grabbing her tightly and punching her hard in the chest. As I did so I saw that Iris had her mobile phone in hand. She was sending a message to Noah on my behalf. Smart girl! Just as Pipa was about to strike me I swiftly put her hands in rope. I intended to return to Iris promptly, but the door swung open suddenly. In that instant, I realised that Iris was in grave danger. Much more danger lurked for her than me and Daisy. I saw the two firearms that Natalie held firmly in her hands. My breathing became with alarm.

"Well, well, well," snarled Natalie. "What a scene to see. The Britalian girl fighting against Pipa and the little bitch hiding."

"You cease bullying Iris," whimpered Daisy as she massaged her neck. "You killer, Natalie bailey."

Iris was about to rise to her feet when I found some strength. I hurried towards her resting place and got her down as I lay upon her. She did not make a sound. She tried to squirm away. But I fought her. "No, Iris. Stop that."

"My aunt will pay," snarled my girlfriend, in a volume that only I could hear. "Cease it, dear. It does inflict pain."

"I couldn't care less," I said. "Your life is much more important."

"Iris, Bella!" Daisy screamed.

"This is simply perfect," growled Natalie as she approached the bed. "Both of you in one place. How charming. But I shan't want to hurt you."

"Oh, indeed?" I snapped. "You killer. You shall pay for the perishing of my parents. The sins you committed against Daisy's father shall not go unpunished. The hands of fate shall guide you to your end."

Natalie chuckled. "Would you like to be with your father, Arabella Leanna Turner?"

I more strength and propped myself up. Iris looked to me. "I beg you, Bella. Stop from taking bad actions."

Daisy came over and gave Natalie a good slap. This was my golden time. I rushed to assist Iris in getting up and together we headed towards the exit. Iris held the door for us, allowing a swift escape. We sprinted towards the entrance. I hadn't a clue of our exact intentions, but one thing was sure. Whatever happened, I did not wish it happening in our room.

 We found a shrub. Iris appeared taken aback. "Pray tell, why are we at this?"

"Please get in there, Iris." My eyes welled up with tears. "You do not deserve to perish!"

"Take care, darling." Iris's voice was sad "I am already shattered."

She stooped down and crept into the  bush. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thankfully, Iris was secure. Dahlia put her gaze upon me. At least my baby was safe, even if I wasn't.

"Hello, Dahlia." I said.

"What is happening?" Asked Dahlia. "Why were you, Dais and Iris absent from dinner?"

"Quite the tale," I said. "Please, ensure Iris's safety on my behalf."

Tears streamed down my cheeks. "I don't wish to do it. However if it's to rescue everyone," I fell onto my knees, the pain had reached my legs. "Very well then."

Panting and the sound of running footsteps reached our ears. Soon enough Daisy approached us. "Iris's out of harms way, isn't she?"

I nodded, going up in a ball. "She remains unharmed for now."

Daisy sighed in relief. "Natalie and Pipa are heading this direction. However Anastasia and Noah have alerted the police making both the police and ambulance just in case."

I felt everything become heavy. "Daisy, help me in rising."

Daisy extended her hand and gently got me up. Then we remained in a still position. Though my lower limbs had weak. I grasped onto Dahlia and Daisy's hands. Then we heard their voices and saw their presence.

"Hide yourselves," I whispered. "You two. Join Iris. I shall manage."

Dahlia did. However Daisy was less accepting. "Bella," she said with almost teary eyes. "You also don't deserve it!"

"She's right there," snarled a voice.

"Daisy," I hissed. "Depart. Keep her okay. I insist on her being safe and alive. Even in the event of my death."

Daisy was about to open her mouth to argue back when we heard the sound of the trigger. She released my hand and stepped back. I turned to Natalie who chuckled. "Well, you're quite brave, Britalian bitch. Wave goodbye to your life."

I gasped, gazing down at the barrel of the gun. Soon after I caught sight of Anastasia and Noah. However just as I was about to cry out for help, I could sense the impact of the bullet. In utter pain, I let out a scream and went back. "Natalie Bailey, you will face the price! Bitch!"

Then my eyes closed, and I knew not further.

***

A/N:

No, not Arabella. *sobs*

The next chapter will be in the POV of Noah.

See ya!