Seeing Iris again!

Arabella's POV:

I walked into the big library where everyone was supposed to meet each other. I held Eira's hand, feeling very scared. I looked round the room and saw a face that made me shudder. 

"Are you ok, Bella?" My foster parent asked me. "You look nervous and scared."

"Georgina Matthewws is here, Eira." I said, pointing to the Brown haired girl.

"Just ignore her. If you ignore her, everything will be fine." Eira said, remembering the fight I had with Georgina a few years back. "And it has been like, I don't know, six years since you were last in a school together?"

"Only because she was being really.... you know...and got me expelled! What if she pulls the same stuff again?" I asked.

"If she tries, then you try. If she tries getting you expelled, try getting her expelled. Which would be pretty easy most likely." Eira said, putting my glasses on. "There."

I sighed and gave Eira a 'really?' look. Eira nodded.

"How is Iris doing?" She asks. "Is she ok? Or not?"

I look at Eira. "Natalie is still treating her as my old carer did with me. So, not so ok." 

I had been texting Iris since they day we met during family event. I remember how Iris was very scared of her aunt and my mother. I also remember Natalie attacking Iris that day. My carer saw the pain Natalie had inflicted on Iris, and she felt bad. And after that, she decided to leave and get someone else to care for me. Only waiting for nine years to do it.

The head, Mrs Lopez came up to me and shook my hand. "I know that you like being called Bella, Arabella, and that's perfectly ok."

I smile to her and nod. "I can assume that you have told everybody?"

Mrs Lopz nods her head. "I did." I noticed that she had Black hair and brown eyes. She looked like she was in her thirties or fourties. Her voice was very gentle and soothing, which I liked. This school was a family type thing. All family members worked here, then the non family members as well.

"Which house am I in, ma'am?" I asked, hoping so much to be in Port house. 

"You are going to be in....Port house with Esperanza Turner, Georgina Matthewws, and Iris Bailey." Mrs Lopez stated.

My italian accent and fake smile did nothing to hide the fear. Mrs Lopez frowned at me. "Don't be afraid. I know about Georgina Matthewws. I've heard from Eira, Solana, and Iris. I've heard from many people."

"Good." I sigh, biting my lip. "Sorry, but I'm not the type of person to get along with others. My parents died when I was six. And they died in February, so I find it hard to keep calm and under control during that month, because yeah."

"Don't worry. Eira told me. I won't expel you for that. You have nothing to worry about."

I sighed in relief and run a hand through my hair. That was good to ehar.

"Go and unpack now. I have many new and returning students to greet. So, I'm busy, child." Lopez said before walking away.

I smiled and walked back over to Eira. Eira grabbed my hand again, and I let her. "I am in Port, with Iris!"

"That is very nice to hear!" Eira smiled. "You and she will get along very nicely. She went to melody Pond, right?"

I smile. "She did."

"Okay." Eira said. Then a woman walked into the room. She had long Brown hair, green eyes, and stood 5.5 feet. She looked nice. She stared at me and Eira. "I can only assume that you are Bella Lewis?"

I nod. "That is correct." 

"My name is Anastasia. Your roommate is not here yet, so let us get you unpacked." The woman, Anastasia, said. Eira and I followed her out the library and to the houses. 

We walked past a house, but it wasn't Port. It was taller as Port, and a different colour. This house was green, while Port was white.

We got to Port and entered. Anastasia took all of my medication, which was a lot. Then I met Pipa. She was in her twenties, with dark black hair, black eyes, stood at 6.2 feet, and never smiled. She looked really scary, especially with her height. Then I met William. He looked much nicer. He had a kind face, soft Brown eyes, and blonde hair. I really liked Anastasia and William, but not Pipa. No, I didn't like Pipa one bit.

"Someone requested to share with you when they came for their trial time. So, you're sharing with them, Bella." Wiliam said.

I smiled when I thought about who it was. Probably Iris.

"Girl, your room is ready. Unpack." Pipa said.

I walked down a hall with Eira and came to a room that had the door open. I liked how it looked. I knew it would be perfect.

After I unpacked, Eira left. I was alone sitting on the bed for around an hour and a half before the door opened again. I looked up and saw Florence. I walked over to her. She smiled and patted my arm.

"Hello, Bella." She said.

"Bella?" Came the soft voice I knew to be Iris's. "I cannot believe it. I am so happy."

I smiled and gently grabbed her hand. "Hello, Iris."

I smiled as I wrapped my arms round her shoulders. But then I noticed that she was worse. She got worse marks on her body and face. She looked pale and as if she hadn't eaten in a month. The poor girl!

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 2. 

Did you like it?

I am very excited about writing this.