The following day

Arabella's POV:

It was the following morning. Iris was awake before me. I was aware of this since she left the room. I did wonder where she had gone to.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as she entered.

"I didn't mean to awaken you." said Iris. " I simply took a bath."

"Oh," I said. "I thought you took one a few days ago.."

Iris nodded. "When do we go for breakfast again?" 

"We have an hour." I stated. "What for?"

"I simply want to do something." Iris appeared distracted.

"Are you truly alright, honey?' I arose from where I was sitting and went to her. "You appear ... anxious about something. It isn't Georgina?"

Iris dismissed it. "It's nothing."

"Iris!" I sighed and embraced her. "Do not give me such of that rubbish!"

Iris gazed at me with her beautiful artificial orbs. She appeared rather worried.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Feeling anxious about school?"

Iris nodded. "I'm concerned about not fitting in. I know I managed to blend in during my taster in the summer. However, I haven't stayed in a school for longer than three weeks due to my dreadful temper. I don't intend to be agressive you know."

I wrapped my arms around her gently. "Fear not." I said. "I'm certain you'll be here longer. Between the two of us, I'm the one with the worse temper. I simply can't help it you know."

"But you don't have health problems to make you angry, Bella!" Iris had her head lowered.

Her beautiful hair cascaded over her face. I then noticed a mark on her neck. Pray, where did she get that one?

Shortly, we found ourselves at breakfast. Georgina disregarded us. Perhaps Anastasia told her to leave us alone today.

"You shall be fine." said Esperanza. "Don't fret over certain people."

Iris simply took a bite of her slice of toast. She made no effort to talk to me. I didn't desire for Iris to be in such a manner. She seemed rather pale. I gently embraced her. 

"Would you fancy going back to our room?" I asked her.

Iris shook her head. Anastasia walked over to us. She observed Iris's face. "Fear not, Iris. You will blend in."

Iris looked toward my direction. I could sense that she desired nothing more than solitude in that moment! I turned my gaze to Anastasia. "I think Iris needs a bit of fresh air or something of the sort."

"No, i'm alright," said Iris softly. "Don't fret."

I gazed upon her. "Come on, Irie. You have to be alone."

Anastasia nodded toward me and I helped Iris stand up. She gripped onto my elbow as I guided her out of the room.

After exiting the kitchen, Iris relaxed. I gazed upon her. "What is going on?"

"I'm unsure. Memories of the time when me and Georgina were at Melody Pond." Sighed Iris.

I embraced her tightly. To my surprise, she also embraced me in her arms. My heart skipped a few beats as she leant against me. What on earth was happening?

***

I believe it's quite apparent, Bella!

Right everybody?

Also, sorry bout the late update.