Chapter 70. The dreadful panic attack!

Daisy's POV:

It was some weeks after Christmas now. Dahlia, Iris, Bella and I were back to school. Bella and Iris were keeping a large secret from myself. However I was aware of part of the secret.

We were spending time with Basil in the meadow. Iris was sit next to our furry animal. She seemed a tad anxious. Bella walked on over to her. What was wrong?

"Iris?" I went over to me mates.

"What the matter?" Bella hugged Iris. "It's not to do with the Chorus Lesson?"

Iris nodded. We had a difficult weeks in that specific class. Maria was bothering Iris about how she got drugged and how Bella should have also got doped. I really wanted to slap her face.

Iris put her face inn her hands. "Why did they have to do this to me? Why me?"

"I get it," groaned Bella. "Ignore it. Ignore them."

"They are fools,"  I said. "They are unaware of the complete tale like the group of us."

"True that," said Bella.

Basil let out a sudden growl. Her fur on end up to her tail. Bella swiftly grabbed Iris as the dog attempted to dash off away.

"Oh my word," we all screamed as someone walked up.

"Basil, love!" I say. "Where you off to?"

Basil was galloping someone in the distance with her teeth showing out.

"I believe who that may be isn't good," said Bella gazing at Iris who trembling as though she intended to flee as well.

"That's who it is," I snarled. "Someone who was supposedly jailed!"

"Quick!" Shouted Bella as she picked up Iris and started running.

"Oh bother!" I yelled as I gave chase. "Basil! Come dear!"

The dog came to my side as I fastened her leash again. We followed the scared Bella and Iris into the dininng room. The pupils were emerging giggling and chatting. I gave them a stern glare.

"How could you possibly be content while a deranged lunatic is running amok?" I screamed.

Elvira came and gazed at the k9, Bella, Iris and myself.

"I haven't time to tell!" Bella dashed by her with Iris.

"Daisy?" Elvira looked to me. "Might you tell?"

"Return to the house and contact them police!" I gasped. "Natalie's flee once more. She may not be alone!"

"Oh bother," said my sister, turning pale. "Quickly seclude yourself with the young ladies. I'll alert the police."

"Thanks much,"  I murmured as she departed.

"Daisy!" Bella gave a cautionary cry. "My aunt is here as well!"

"Conceal yourself!" Iris's distress cry got to my ears.

I sensed Basil became rigid as a plank, barking and howling.

"Keep the ******* dog silent," uttered Natalie.

"Or I shall use the gun," said Elena's voice.

"She won't cease until you return to your rightful place," I said fearlessly. "You'll face the price for the crimes made against Arabella, my kin and numerous others. Got that, bitches."

Basil stared at me, awaiting instructions. I could hear Iris's terrified tears. I felt a strong erge to snatch the gun that was now aimed at us both. But how could I manage that?

***

Arabella's POV:

I helped Iris to the kitchens area. The staff members gazed at us with concerned looks.

"Enemies of us," I said as Iris quivered and wept. "Both of our auntie's. May we shelter in here for a spell?"

Our favourite chef's helper nodded. "We'll lock it, as well!"

"Thanks," I said softly. "On, Love. Let us hide in the dark area."

I guided my girlfriend to a dimly lit corner where we settled down, with Iris in my arms.

"It's going to be alright," I trying to calm down Iris. "Elvira is handling it, all thhanks to Daisy."

"I only hope Daisy and Basil are able to hold them away." Cried my Girlfriend. "Why though? Why now, why today?"

"I wish I knew," I sighed. "But your dad did give warning this might be happened."

"I desire to return home," whimpered Iris, trembling.

High barks struck our ears. The door was opened and Daisy entered clumsily, pulling Basil along with her. She then fell to the ground as the door shut behind her.

"Daisy?" Both us screamed in terror.

"Not Daisy! Please not her!" Iris wept.

Basil went to the young girl and wined.

"Please," I glanced at helper. "No way she's dead!"

The helper went to Daisy and tested the pulse. "She still has one," she said. "But has bullet wound in her shoulder."

I gripped by fear. Iris ceased crying and sensed my fear. Poor Daisy!

***

A/N:

A new chapter. Wished for some Drama because I was upset.

And poor Daisy, am I correct?