Chapter 33. my telephone call!

Arabella's POV:

"Good to talk with you three," I said. "Ira says quite a bit about you."

Noah had trusted me with the care of the three siblings which brought great peace. Each had the blessed mark of Light brown hair like to their elder sister. Winnifred had a lighter shade of blue in her eyes. Sage had Hazel orbs like Gracie. And Mason was so adorable. His looks and eyes were Iris's. All three children were very kind to me. What lovely children.

"Jolly good things, I hope," said Winnifred. "Poor girl, Bella. You must be in quite a spot of bother and pain."

"A bit," I confessed. "I suppose you are used to Iris being in hospitals, though, correct?"

All three of them agreed with a nod. Mason gazed at the machines. I pondered whether he harboured a fondness for such devices.

"You like it?" Sage asked him.

He nodded. "Things. Why are there numbers?"

"It's doing her oxygen level, Mason," said Winnifred. "Do you know when Ira goes in to hospitals?"

"Yes," said Mason.

"That's exactly what it's doing for Bella," said Winnifred. "And that represents her heart rate."

Mason was amused. May god bless him. Winter hugged me. "You adore Iris?"

"Indeed," I said. "I long for her."

"I'm certain she wants you to recover so you can be part of the family." Winter sighed.
"You'll have a very jolly time with us."

"I'm certain I shall," I said. "Is that your phone chiming?"

Winter smiled and got her mobile. The she blushed crimson.

"What?" I asking with a chuckle.

"It's nothing," said Winter.

"You're blushing, darling," I said. "Could it be your crush?"

"Possibly." Winter raised her mobile to her ear. "Good day?"

"Are things alright?" Asked a voice I knew.

"I'm afraid not, Nikki," said Winter with a small breath. "Certain events happened at Auroran River."

"Don not tell me Iris is in the hospital due to Georgina Mathews, once more."

"Nope," said Winter. "It's quite hard to explain."

"Do I know who it is?" I heard Cola ask.

"Are you familiar with Bella?" ask Winter.

"What, like Bella turner?" Cola asked. "I haven't got a text from her in around four days."

"That's due to the fact she's been in a coma," said Winter. "You are aware how Iris is. Auntie fired a bullet at Bella and she was on the verge of death."

"May I have a word with her?" Asked Cola.

I smiled and gave my hand. Winter smiled. "Indeed." she said giving it to me.

"Hello, Cola!" I said.

"Oh my goodness," said Cola sounding brave. "It's been quite a while since we last had a chat."

"Indeed," I said. "Pray tell, how are things?"

"Hasn't changed much," conceded Cola. "But it seems favourable for me to shift to Auroran River,."

"That is quite nice." i felt hope. "Ha he regained his goodness at present?"

"Nope," sighed Cola. "I'm still in my room. My sibling comes with our hound. However I am being regarded to Harry Potter or the frozen Queen."

I sighed. Poor Cola. "Well, I will send you a message when Noah has brought my mobile back from school."

"That's nice," said Cola. "See you again shortly."

"Goodbye," I said returning the phone to Winter.

Then the nurse returned. She did another IV drip. It hurt. "How are you feeling, dear?"

"Still feeling pained," I confessed.

"You wiill feel pain for a while. " said the nurse. "It'll go away some time."

I sighed in anger. Why did it happen on my very first day?

***

A/N:

Hello, here is the 33 chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye.