Chapter 63. Happy Christmas Bella!

Iris's POV:

Before long, we fund ourselves in dad's room. Bella assisted me in bringing down the stockings. Mine seemed quite weighty.

"Oh," sighed Winter when we entered. "You're here then."

Winter rose and assisted me to the bed. Anastasia was present too. "Did you both have good sleep?"

I nod. Bella smiles. "Indeed. That we certainly did."

Dad hugged me softly as I seated myself next to him. He then called for Bella to join us. "Happy Christmas, ladies!"

I grinned. "Happy Christmas, father."

Bella was silent. Dad noticed and stopped his hold on me. "Come, Bella! You desire a bit of a hug?"

Bella nodded and moved over to dad who hugged her. "I'm sorry." She sighed. "This is quite unfamiliar to me."

Winter embraced me as I turned towards Bella's voice. Bella saw me. "I'm perfectly fine!"

I frowned. "It's your first time in our  Home during Christmas. It will take some time for you to get used to it."

"Iris is correct," said dad. "It's our first Christmas as a entire family, devoid the little bitch."

"Natalie," said Daisy.

I nodded and snarled. "Auntie was of no help."

"We begin opening gifts?" Dad said surveying the room.

We all nodded. However Bella seemed uncertain. "I'm feeling a bit strange. Are you certain I have gifts, Noah?"

I felt anxious. Bella caught sight of me. "Iris deserves much too."

"You both do," said Daysi. "That term was rather eventful for you. I'm happy that you're both alive in this moment still."

"Indeed," said dad. "Have you got a new head teacher, Daisy?"

"Yes," said Daisy. "She is far more accepting of the LGBTQQIA+ community. Actually, I believe she's part of it."

"And her name is?" I asked.

"Mrs Barns!" Said Daisy. "She's quite kind, Iris. We feel quite at ease with her. Actually, she's rather okay with us."

I breathed with relief. Bella did the same. "I diddn't have the chance to meet her. However Dahl and Elvira filled me in."

She grabbed her stocking and handed me mine. "Happy Christmas to all."

"Well," said Sage "Who go first?"

"I believe Bella should." I stated.

Bella gazed at dad. "May I?"

"Indeed," said dad. "Feel free."

Bella got an item and removed its covering. I could not know whether she was feeling ecstatic or no.

"That's rather charming," I said.

"What's the thing?" I questioned.

"Would you like to touch it?" Bella placed my hand over her thing.
 "Is it a cup?" I asked.

"Yep," said Bella. "It has images of horses and our names."

"Do I have one as well dad?" I asked.

"Perhaps," said dad with a smile. "Feel inside yours."

I did that. Bella chipped in too. "Found one which resembles mine."

I took it out and unwrapped it. "Does it resemble yours?"

"Indeed," said Bella. "Yours is Blue, where as mine is Pink."

"Charming," I said.

We chuckled and cuddled while the others unwrapped their gifts.

"Happy Christmas, Bella," I murmured.

"Happy Christmas, Ira," murmured Bella.

We embraced. Bella saw the others.

Later, after we had opened our stockings, Bella helped me in putting away me things. Together we had a plush horse and dog, our cups, cosmetics, treats and various other items. I went to fetch our gifts for the family. Bella was becoming quite excited. I had never seen her so thrilled before.

"What on earth has come over you, Dear?" I smiled.

"I never imaged I could have so much," said Bella.

"We still got the ground floor to do," I said grinning.. "And to perform our song for dad."

"That's true but," said Bella. "I'm so ecstatic with the fact I am actually enjoying christmas this year."

That made me so happy. "If you're having a wonderful time," I said. "Then I am as well."

Bella hugged and playfully tickled me. I tickled her in return.

***

A/N:

I hope you  did enjoy this chapter and see yo for the next one!

Bye!