chapter 61

Ruby's pov-

I move while feeling all the eyes of the workers around me , looking as if i have committed a crime to them.

But then I hiss and was going to fall from collapsing with someone but a hand reached out to pull me up straight with locking eyes with mine.

"Ohh god ruby ! Are you alright!", aera asked while holding my face.

I smile and pull her hand in mine .

"I'm good aera !!", I responded with soft tone.

"Thank god!! You literally gave me heart attack yesterday!", she whisper with a warm hug.

I melt with her body and wrap my hands around her tightly while she kiss my head.

She pull back then look around before awkwardly standing as all the worker seems to be eyeing us two.

But all of them look down as if avoiding looking up with whispering died down as namjoon enter the living room and took a seat on the couch while hoseok and soobin behind him.

All of us bow to them while they all relax on with workers getting them water but they denied .

Namjoon let his eyes roam around the room but then settle on my face,mask his secret smile quickly then guesture with his head to come.

I look beside to see aera giving me small smile and a encouraging nod to move. I press by lips and gave a look to her then move towards the couch.

I reached near him with my head down to avoid looking at them. His hand came in my view and turn to see him asking my hand.

I gulp down as he sigh then hold ny wrist and pull to make me fall on his lap. I gasp with other worker who were shocked with this.

"What are you all waiting for? Leave and get the work done quickly!", hoseok yell to them making them jump and move faster.

I was also surprised by his voice that namjoon pull me closer to his chest while his hand rub my thighs under the red and black dress I was wearing.

"Are you doing good babygirl?", namjoon whisper near my ear making me have goosebumps.

"Yes", i whisper out a little softly making him smile.

"Did you had your breakfast?", be asked with his teeth nibbling on my ear.

I move away from him as his tongue ticklish my ear making me whimper.

"Yes", i responded with his face shining in excitement.

I remember how taehyung had force me too have breakfast in bed where he himself feed me. Taehyung had said that jin and suga have gone personally to cook for me.

I didn't know about how to make myself understand and satisfy my mind to describe the feel about someone cooking food with love for me.

"You wanna work outside?", he asked making me look at him confused.