chapter 28

Au's pov-

Jin took the opportunity to land a slap over her skin making her jump forward on namjoon.

Ruby landed on his chest while namjoon hold her closer to bury her face under his chin.

Namjoon feel the tears on his chest as she cry in pain from the slap but before she could move jin hit again.

She whimper softly as his hand burn over her skin and left behind some sensation with the marks.

Jin continue giving almost 10 slap on both side of ass making sure to rub them to help her feel low pain.

Ruby can't feel her legs anymore with her ass hurting from the hits. Her body was leaning on namjoon who was leaving wet kisses on her shoulder.

Jin looking at her back then at namjoon who nodded to go on.

His hand came down towards her whole and rub it slowly making her moan which was muffler between her and namjoon.

Jin move his middle finger inside her a bit to hear her yell. This was the first time she was feeling something in her ass. Never have she thought about having anal sex.

Jin tease her few time by pulling out and then going back in her. He let her settle before going deep with adding another finger to swisher her.

After some minutes jin notice her body feeling normal so he stop his fingers. He move closer to grind his cock on her ass making her close her eyes.

Jin hold his tip to enter but then move back to roll around her whole. She was vibrating from fear of the pain.

Jin stop teasing and in a one go his cock was inside her with her screaming and holding namjoon tightly.

Namjoon move her back to lean on jin while she continues yell them to stop.

Namjoon direct his cock near her swallow pussy then move in directly. Both of sandwich her between them.

Ruby was feeling so full from both the side and their body were sweating like crazy.

Jin and namjoon growl in excitement from the feel of her tightness around them. Ruby was breathing through her mouth while her body shaking.

They both let her settle before moving one by one. Ruby couldn't help but jump as both of them mess her body.

It didn't take long for her to feel her body forming orgasm while jin and namjoon were grunting from her warmth and feel themselves cumming.

Ruby soon follow behind them with her body ripping fully from her orgasm squirt for the second time. Her body fall unconscious directly with her eyes rolling back close.

Jin and namjoon hold her still till she have every drop of cumming in her. Jin move back to stand on his knees and namjoon move out of her then roll her to lay straight on the bed.

Taehyung came forward to take her up in bridal style towards the washroom to clean her body with jimin following behind.

Jin and namjoon get going too changed while others have already changed into night wear.

Hobi had already taken care of their clothes on the floor to the laundry basket while suga had gone to get some food and water from the kitchen.

Jungkook took care of the bedsheet and change it in a new one and fresh up the room air.

Hobi took a pair of nightgown from the wardrobe for ruby. Jimin bought her out wrap in a towel.

Hoseok help her wear the gown then jungkook took her in the centre of the bed.