chapter 99

Au's pov-

Y/n look out of the car window where the graveyard was. She sigh then step out and feel the air pass around making her hair fly on her face.

She walk back to the open the bunk of the car then pull the big bag. Her mind was mess after she kill alice that she didn't stop there and cut her body into pieces then lock them in the big.

She roll the bag before walking towards the yard then step down the stairs while the bag fall off. She didn't stop it and let it go till it stop at the end.

Y/n move down the pick the bag, rolling it behind her towards the area where her father was buried. His box was also made as the same but other than an angel it was a king seating on a throne.

Y/n move to get the near the side where ground was dig deep to keep the bag. She throws the bag without any care then move to get the tool to close the whole with the mud.

She tap the group for the last time the keep the name plate. Suddenly a shadow came over her head making her look up at taehyung who was standing there with his hand hold a bag and another in his pocket.

She stood up then look down at the name she had kept. Taehyung pass her a bottle of water to wash her hand then gulp some of it.

She throws the empty bottle aside then look back where her father name was kept. Taehyung who had bought two big bouquet of red and white rose move it toward her.

Y/n took it then pull the flowers out and kept them there near there initials. Her tears burning as she hiccups from try stopping her tears.

Taehyung lean beside her to pull her into a hug making her hide in his arms while loudly sobbing out the pain,she has been storing.

He was there silently helping her through her breakdown and rubbing her back to support her. The wind brushing their body as if helping them calm down.

"Shu don't cry bear! We will always be with you",  he whisper.

"T-they left me alone!! I-i need them here pl-please ", she shutter break his heart as his own eyes fill up with tears.

"I know babybear ", he too hide in her hair.

"Pl-please ", she cry more as he pull her in his lap.

Y/n wrap her arms around his neck and lean her head down to lay there while taehyung look back at the name.

' I promise you that now no one will leave you ever. All the boys will die but never seperate you from our view', he peck her neck as she calm down.

' every single day for us to have you around is like having an angel. Waking up with you,sleeping beside me and cuddle like I can't let you go. Your giggle, your smile and you laugh is what our ears are waiting for.

I want to take you every day at special places to have a sweet and dreamy dates and feed you food by my hand. Taking pictures and make memories that will come in our dreams. Your love and your happiness is what we desire the most.

Even if it intended to kill someone or hide a body or even take your blame on ourselves to prove that nothing in this world is made to hurt or fame you. Just we need is your presence in our world.

Babybear we will provide all you wishes and will lighten up your world just please come back', taehyung thought came to stop as y/n move back.

Both of them were seating there hours in eachother arms while y/n was looking towards the cabinets. She stood up then kiss her hand and touch it back on the ground near their initials.

Taehyung too stood up then look her move back. He link his hand again with her making her lean on his shoulder.

"Come bear!", taehyung says as he pull them back.