chapter 33

Ruby's pov-

I look back to see all of them glaring at each other while namjoon was talking in a serious manner.

Few guards also came around from downstairs while this guards help me move out with areum walking with me.

"I need to use washroom!!", i whisper to areum remembering about lin who had gone down way.

"Now?", areum asking glaring.

"I feel like my menstrual came! Just want to check!!",  i spoke.

"Didn't you take medicine for keep it regularly on time? I don't remember it this soon!", she responds.

"I do but just want to check!", i responded.

She just glare and shake her head then take me towards the area with the guards following behind confused.

She came near the door and told the guards to stop at a distance and she open the door to gesture inside.

I move in then look back as she closed the door. Suddenly a pair of hands pull me in a hug making me look back and wrap mine too.

I feel my tears rolling down my face as she tighten her hand around to pull me closer. My body was vibrating while crying in her embrace.

Lin pull back to look at my face then cup my cheeks while smiling in happiness.

"Ruby how are you? I miss you soo much!! ", she says shuttering.

"I miss too !! Please take me away they aren't good people they t-they pl-please ", i hiccups from speaking faster.

"Yes i know but we can't do anything!! They are everywhere!! ", lin response.

"You , why were you with them?", i ask remembering her with seventeen members.

"They all use me!!! All thirteen mens!! This few night made me question my life!!", lin says while crying while looking down.

I hold her hand as she cry with her body shaking as she sobbing out her feelings.

I rub her arms till she was calm down.

Then she look back before looking at me .

"Ruby ...", she was going speak but was cut of when the door open with a loud thud.

We look towards the door to see ms.kim standing there glaring at me.

"Taking her home with you ruby?",ms.kim asked making me confused.

"Guards take them !!", she ordered while lin pull me back while fighting with the guards.

One of them hold me while another took her out of the room. I tried pushing him off but another one came and slap me hard making me fall down.

I hit my face on the floor and i can feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

Someone pull my hair up to hit another slap making me cry out. I feel my body going weak in their hold as they pull me up and move me out of the door.

Au's pov-

The guards brought her out of there then move towards the backside evaluator. Ms.kim has already send those guards back to the members with said that the girls were taken for a checkup.

Ms.kim enter the ground floor button with that the lift start going down. Ruby was hold tightly while lin was hold by another one.

Lin was crying while looking at ruby who had blood flowing out of her corner lips.

Her dress had few blood drop and dirt on it from falling on the floor. Ruby shake her head to get her eyes focus as they get out of the lift.

Suddenly the guards walk few step then open the door then move in a bit before dropping her on the floor.

Ruby hiss as her knees came in contact with the floor with a thud . Lin was also made to seat on her knees beside her.

Ruby look up at the shoes which came in her view then follow it see that jae was standing there glaring at her.

He was wear a black shirt and pant with his sleeve pull over till his arms .

"Ruby i will ask one time! What was this key doing in your bed?", jae asked.

There was a warning under his tone of talking only truth with his eyes still on her.

Ruby look at the key he had in his hand then back at him in confusion.

"I don't know ",she replied in a soft voice.

"You don't know?? ", he hold her hair in a grip making her yell.

"You were trying to run?? Wanting to die early? And also planning to take her? ", he said while looking at lin who was crying while looking at him.

"N-no pl-please n-no this isn't what you think!!", ruby tried telling him.

"You were helping her right then let her also see you getting punishment!! Let's see if she can have guts again to come with you!!", jae says while gritting his teeth.

"Guards!!", jae command while moving back.

Two guards came forward to pull lin back while she tried pulling away. One came forward towards ruby and tie her hand back.

Then another came with two leather belt in his hand. They both look at jae who stood looking at ruby with dark graze then nodded in yes.

Both guards took one leather belt then move towards ruby then one of them fold half of belt hook on his wrist then hit on her shoulder.

"Careful with her face!! We don't want anyone coming after us due to her ", jae warn them.

Two took turn hitting her making her crying mess on the cold floor with her red eyes burning from tears falling with her body feel the hits like a lava heating her skin.

Her knees were cold with her legs ringing in pain from seating still on them while her hand hurt from belt feeling on and her dress tore apart from the hits.

They keep hitting her till she had bend down making her back facing upper level where she took all the hits.

Her skin had the red marks of the belt with few cuts has blood flowing out of it . Her yell had subdown till low whimpering.

She had her eyes closed tightly while body shivering in pain. Lin on other hand was also crying seeing ruby like this infront of her.

Ms.kim was beside bong un with both being unable to understand how a girl who had given up before had a key all of sudden.

"Stop !! ", jae spoke as he saw how she had gone through her mind looking like a crazy mess.

He walk in near her and bend down to pull her head up while holding her hair.

"Don't try again!", he warn her then let her head fall.

He stood up while looking at lin with equal dark eyes like warning her to not do anything else.

He move passing through the door with bong un following him with the guards.

Ms.kim call the workers to treat ruby. The workers came in the room and help ruby to move but stop as she hiss out loud in pain .

Ms.kim call the doctor in charge of girls who came then gave a painkiller injection before cutting her dress of her body.

Lin was taken back to her room with a warning from ms.kim. Ruby was laying in her undergarments while the doctor and worker help to do treatment.

Ruby was unconscious directly from the medicine give then a worker came with a night gown to help her wear then two guards took her back to her room.

____________________________________