chapter 75

Au's pov-

The boys all feel their heart drop in their stomach while on other hand ruby just rub the knife on her jean like she didn't just cut of his neck.

Baek-hyeon shake as he move away from the dead body while aera hold his shirt tightly and hiding her face.

Ace move towards the body and gave a kick to make it fly off in front of the king who simply ignore.

"Now baek speak up or else next your body will be there ", king warn angrily.

"You are evil", aera scream as she looks at ruby.

"You are going to die!!! I will kill you", she stood to point her gun at ruby who move and turn her arms around.

Aera yell as she easily broke her wrist making her cry out in unbelievable pain. She fall down while holding her hand with tears coming out.

"Don't waste my time fucker!! Tell me the details of the shipment you have stolen from the clan", king asked baek while pressing his heel on his chest.

"I have stolen nothing! You are famine me!!", baek yell as he was kick in his face.

"Take them home!! They won't open their mouth this easily", he spoke then turn to look at the boys and girls standing there.

He move passing the duo who were taken by ace to get them tied up with the helicopter step rode.

King walk to ruby who look up at him then move her face aside. He smile then hold her hand and pull her towards the members standing there while lin follow behind him.

Namjoon and s.coups step forward then bow but stop as he rise his hand.

"How are my lovely boys doing?", king asked as he hug ruby who is looking down with her hand behind her.

"Everything is good sir!" S.coups response while eyeing lin.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble to you!! Lin here is a sweet girl and you did took good care of her", king smile as lin blush.

"We didn't know that she was you member", s.coups says while looking down.

"No worries boy and don't worry she will come back to us so you won't be trouble more", king's words made all the seventeen members to look at lin with sadness.

Lin blush as she looks at them but then look down as king turn to see her with a smirk.

"Something you need lin?", he asked.

"I-i will take my retirement now sir!! I have decided to not leave them and works with their clan", lin spoke making the boys all break into smile.

Ruby look at lin who was flushing then smile secretly and hide her face.

"Lin you have been our best agent and you wish is a big but...", king turn to look at the boys and smile.

"For them you are allowed! Just file the mission details then you can officially belong to them", he spoke making her squeeze and run to hug dk and hoshi.

The Seventeen members all surrounded their girl who was beaming with happiness to be with them.

King smile then turn to look at namjoon who was standing still with his eyes on ruby.

"I didn't expected for you to still glued to the seal, namjoon", king spoke making the said boy to flinch and look at him.

"I-i it's was a peaceful seal sir and members of clan should follow every thing", his shuttering words came out.

King chuckle as he shake his head.

"B-but you coming here all of sudden?", namjoon asked as he was confused.

"I was hurt when baek told me that i couldn't even step on his land so i decided to teach him his place", king smirk.

"And the deal?", namjoon added.

"He and his daughter who was hiding behind but not really, try to get the peace detail and transfer them to make one of our deal as their!", he explained as the boys all nodded.

"The deal of France and Malaysia right!!", jin asked making king nod.

"Right and we still have to find the person who made the deal happened",king spoke in worried tone.

"I'm sure we can help you for that", soobin response.

Ruby shroff beside king who grin and look at her.

"That's her work and i have been strictly prohibited to work now so let's just chill and enjoy ", king chuckle as the boys all look at ruby then at him .

"Ohh right here meet my daughter who trouble you for this days, y/n l/n", king grin as all of their eyes widened.

"Y/n?", jimin whisper out as y/n who was ruby look at him with a small smirk.

"L/n", she added to enjoy the attention on her.

King chuckle as he noticed them look confused with her last name being different then his.

"She had take her mother's last name!", he spoke as jisoo and lisa nod.

"S-sir your daughter?", namjoon asked again but king just chuckle while y/n look at him in the eyes.

"Why don't you come to our home!! We have a party going on soon for my babies welcome ", king response as y/n look at him with interest.

"S-sure sir", namjoon bow with the members as king leave towards the helicopter ready to go.

Y/n look back at the boys with a smirk on her face.

"Y/n l/n", she spoke with a confident voice making their grin.

"Pleasure meeting you RM ",  her knowing his real name made him go crazy.

She turn the go behind king but namjoon hold her wrist making her look back at him.

"You did fool us babygirl but now we will come back to take you home", he spoke as jin and suga step forward beside him .

She shroff then shrug his hand off her before reaching out to pull the necklace they had given to her.

Y/n move his hand up then put the necklace there.

"The way of hiding a track is old!! Change it", with that she turn and walk behind the king.

Lin follow behind her while smirking at the members who was amused by her.

Namjoon look down at the necklace then back up at her moving.

"I may have thought about lin being their member but ruby being daughter is something interesting", s.coup spoke as he move beside suga.

"Y/n l/n!", namjoon response making s.coup look at him with a grin.

"Is it too late to stole her?", s.coup asked the members who smile.

"If you want to break you body then i might recommend that", ace spoke as he move towards them.

"She isn't just his daughter but the world most amazing marshal art experience girl", ace grin as he looks back at her.

"Ohh full package ", s.coup laugh as the boys all look at her closing the door of the helicopter.

"It would be interesting to meet her then", jin says as he saw her moving towards her own Rolls Royce Boat Tail.

The helicopter take off while baek and his daughter both were hanging at the stepping, scream and crying as the chain hurt their body.

Y/n and lin took the car bought by the guards who follows behind them while ace look at the boys.

"See you soon", he words making the boys smile.

"You would be seeing us a lot earlier", namjoon spoke making ace grin.

"Then we will be waiting", he spoke and took off towards his black baby bike.

"Soon y/n",  suga whisper as he looks at her driving away from them.

__________________________________