chapter 3

Au's pov-

After ruby was settled in the room with the other girls and the door was closed. Some of the girls look at her in pity as they can feel about how she was going to feel to be there soon enough.

One of the girls who was seating nearby, lift her head till her eyes were only seen as her hair were covering her face.

She had a low shine in her eyes as if she had lose all her hope to get out of there but seeing ruby unconsciously near the wall made her eyes widen out and she quickly move near her.

Seeing her suddenly move made some of the attention towards her as she pull her body near ruby and tap her cheeks to wake her up.

The girl was constantly tapping her cheeks which made ruby slowly starting to feel some sensation on her body. After few minutes ruby was trying her best waking up.

Few try of opening her eyes with a heavy foggy mind and the bright light made it hard for her but she can feel like someone tapping her cheeks to make her awake.

Ruby open her eyes finally and blink a few times to get a clear view. She saw a familiar face surrounded by many of unknown faces in bright white room.

She open her mouth to speak as the fear set in her body like a fire as she remembers about how the two men came to get from the way back home.

Unable to move her mouth made her want touch herself but stop as she feels the handcuffs around her hand and tape on her mouth. She was getting panick but then she feel another cufflinks hands on her legs.

Ruby look up at the familiar face with the tears rolling down her cheeks. Lin was looking at her with her swallow red eyes and some tears stains cheeks.

She shake her head as in telling her to not to cry but ruby was highpering by her unknown surrounding with her body shaking in fear. Lin pull her body near ruby's as a side hug and make their body near the wall as much as possible.

Both of them cry out from the situation they were in. Seeing them cry made some of the other girls cry too as all of them were kidnapped from the home and taken far away.

Some of them had tried to even run but their bodies were left behind on the floor with the blood flowing around them.

Suddenly the door open making all the girls jump with the bang echoing around the room. Ruby move herself more into lin while looking at the door to see few women in white nursing clothes coming into the door.

Behind them were bodyguards with black masks on their faces. The guards came forward and started taking girls making all of them shout with few fighting around to let go.

They took around half of the girls with them who were shouting fighting around and crying to release them. Ruby and lin were some of few girls who were left behind with the nurse still with them.

One of a nurse who look like their ma'am came forward and let her eyes roam around the room at each and every girl who tried to make themselves invisible from her stare.

"Line them up and start with the blood sample!!", she said in her deep voice which was muffin through the mask on her face.

Other nurse behind her started to get the girls to get the blood sample while asking for few questions. Around 15  nurses were there with the main one.

The one who spoke then look at ruby who was literally shivering with her grase while holding on lin to pull her closer. One of nurse came towards them to pull lin away but both of them were glued to eachother.

The main who had spoken also known as ms.kim came towards both of them.

"Leave each other and don't make our work hard or else ", she spoke which made ruby and lin to pull away.

The other nurse told lin to seat property to take her blood sample while asking for few questions.

Ms.kim then came infront of ruby and forwarded her hand to ruby who look at the hand then at her face which had a strict graze on.

Ruby move her hand forward to let her take what she want. Ms.kim took her hand and roll her sleeve till her armpits.

She a small cloth tape from the side box which she bought with her and tie it around her arm tightly. She told another small box to get the injection from it and slowly take blood sample.

After that she put a cotton with the medicine on her arm from where she the blood and remove tha cloth off.

After that she transferred the blood from injection to a small bottle with another liquid inside.

After that she closed the box and took note pads with a pen. She looks up at ruby who was silently looking at her movement.

"I will ask some questions and you have to shake your head yes or no truthfully!! Okay?", she asked in her deep voice making ruby nod.

"Are you virgin?", her question seems to take her aback as she wasn't expecting that.

Quite unsure but slowly she nodded as in yes while ms.kim's eyes shows that the answer was something great for her.

"Good!! Any disease?", she ask.

"No",

"Are your menstrual regular?",

"No",

"Any family disease?",

"No",

"Had a boyfriend before?",

"No",

"Do you take medicine for mensuration?",

"Yes",

"Tried masterbating?",

"No",

"Use cup or tampon for periods?",

"No",

Few more embracing questions were asked which left behind a red blushing ruby who answered all in fear to not get hurt.

Ms.kim left after that with a grinning face as of she had gotten a treasure of diamond. All the girls who were taken came back again in the room with a batch tape on their wrist .

Ruby was also made to wear one with some tracker on and a number mentioned around the tape wrapped.

Number : 7seca

___________________________________