chapter 13

Ruby's pov-

Feeling the sun rays on my face made me move in irritation but stop as my body was feeling the pain while a heavy blanket was on my body.

I slowly open my eyes while my hand rise towards my head to massage it as my ears were ringing.

After few minutes I move my legs but then hiss out in pain felt between my legs while my body seems to be tired from hours workout.

Slowly getting up with my weight on my arms and then push my hand on the bed while slowly removing the blanket down till i was seating.

Now that eyes were open I can see that i was switched in a room which had single beds where few girls were sleeping and some were eating.

Few women in black outfit were help some girls while some of them were looking at the sleeping girls.

Running my hand on my hair to straight them while trying to remember how I came here.

It made my head hurt to even try moving faster then i remember how yesterday was the day where we were taken to that stage with bright light and some money number mentioned around and then taken somewhere.

My eyes started tearing up as soon as I remember how they took me to change and then I can remember six to seven men's voices going on about stopping me to not disobey.

The pain i was feeling came to understand about how i was rape last night by that seven men in that purple room where they took the very most important wish of my.

Few tears drop down on the blanket while my eyes were closed and was controlling to not to cry out loud.

Bearing all this made me want to die and shout to all the people but I tried not to show myself as a dumb little girl who got easily broken.

"Cry as much as you can now cause you won't be getting more time to even think about this again!!", a voice spoke while made me look up at a women in black outfit.

She seems to be in her 30s while her body was looking like a medium size with light makeup on her face and hair tied in a pony.

"I'm areum your personal caretaker!! I will be the one to give you food, clothes, make-up and hairstyle with also taking health care and maintain your life for your owners!!", she responds as she saw my confusion face.

"You need to get a bath while I get your lunch ready for you cause you were out till 2 pm!!", she says while coming to me.

I move slowly while gritting my teeth in pain, hands hold the blanket and areum help me getting up to walk slowly as my body was shaking.

She took me towards a washroom where she left soon after keeping clothes and new toothpaste and shampoo with conditioner for me to use.

I slowly remove the robe and throw it in the laundry basket while waking in the shower and turn the water on heat to let all the worry flow from my body without looking at myself cause I know that wasn't a good scene to see.

After getting fresh and getting ready in the pyjamas set areum left behind and slowly open the door where i saw her standing waiting for me.

She gusture towards the bed again and let me walk first then follow behind. After seating on the bed which was now properly made again with new sheet on then areum place a small table infront of me.

Then a worker came from somewhere and place a dish on the table with food on with another small side dish of fruits.

I pick up the chopsticks and start slowly with the fruits then the main dish. Areum made sure to get me more till i denied after getting all full.

After that she pass me a small medium size bottle of strawberry juice with some medicine to drink to lower the pain in my body.

She then left with the dishes and told me to rest till the evening as i was told to have a meeting with my owners as she said for the night.

After eating that food made me sleepy and the medicine making it more easily to fall asleep as soon as my body relax on the bed with heavy blanket to cuddle with.

Au's pov-

Ruby was sleeping with the worries and the hurting heart buried deep inside herself.

She was feeling like her whole life had changed cause of last night event where she wasn't only sold of some dollars but also was use for someone sexual need.

Even through she doesn't really remember the names or the face of the men's but each and every movement was now properly settle inside her mind and her life.

Now that she was told about meeting them again for tonight evening for sure she was going to die another way by coming face to face with her dark dream where again she was going to be use by them with or without her wish.

On the other hand the BTS members were feeling like time was taking its own time.

They were all very happy sence the night where they all took turn with their girl till she was left like a mess with lots of hickey and marks of fighting and finger prints.

They were all obsessed with her and taking her for the first time was like they archive a goal cause they would have torture the boy who had the guts to touch their girl.

The members were not wanting her to leave but the workers came by to take her for proper rest where she would be provided with food and clothes.

She was taken at a private room where the owner sponcer for  caretaker to take care of the girl.

Even the clothes will be choice from all the owners to give to the girls to wear and get ready for the night where they officially meet with eachother.

__________________________________