chapter 96

Au's pov-

Y/n trembling hands rise to push the abdominal mansion gate. The gate made a sound and earn the guards attention towards her.

She took a shaky breaths while move her legs inside. She stop in the middle where her eyes roam all around the big wall.

One of the guard walk near her then hold her arms up then check for any weapon around her clothes. He shroff while rising her tshirt but y/n slap his hand away and glare.

"Relax bitch! I'm aren't looking at your figure", he smirk.

"More or you might lose you fucking fingers!", she warn making him move and look at her go inside.

There standing infront of the door was a grinning face, robert who was enjoying every second of her being desperate and under their mercy.

His eyes travel down at her body as if he was eye fucking her right there. He lick his own lips then move near and hold her hand.

"Welcome miss.y/n! Your home was getting sad from not having you for years..", he tease but y/n push his hand of her.

He rise his hand in surrender then guesture to let her go first. She move while hitting his shoulder making him smirk. He turn to look over her back then his eyes fall her hip swinging.

Rob roll his tongue near his teeth while his eyes shine in amusement. He slowly follow behind her till they reach at the centre of the living room.

He saw her graze on the ceiling where a rope was still hanging on. He eyes change into a mocking way.

"Do you got to know who kill your mom?", he add salt at her scar to get her reaction.

She turn in a fling to point her finger at him in a warning.

"Don't you dare to speak a words with your shitless mouth about my mom!", her voice was hard.

But then both of them heard a mocking laugh coming from the middle of the staircase where alice stood with her hand crossed over her chest.

"Rob baby she doesn't care to find her mother's death wishers", she giggled.

"Alice fuck your shit and let dad go", y/n step forward but rob hold her still by her shoulder.

"Na na no going there!! ", he tease as he snap his finger where many more guards surrounding them came in the view.

Alice grin then walk upwards before a sound of a falling chain came while y/n look at the guards who were holding hand gun aim at her.

"You know, the one who you and your dad were finding was none other than my father!! ", robert spoke in her ear.

Y/n shroff then title her head to side to look at him.

"It that so?? May you father rest in peace cause if dad didn't stop me then you might had not even found his dead body!", she mock making him grit his teeth.

"Your father will pay for him and you ...", he pointed out at her.

"will be my slave and every night i will enjoy devouring your body while that lover boys of your cry blood", he words made her angry but she didn't dare to hit him.

She was silent cause boys had made a plan which might have been under work but she needs to see her father so next step can handle soon.

A painful groan turn her back to look at her dad hold by two guards walking down the stairs with tears stains cheeks. Her hand fisting as rob chuckle behind her.

Alice came behind him and hold him near the centre of the living room few metres away from y/n.

"See safe and secure!!", alice guesture as king look at y/n who hopeless eyes.