chapter 22

Ruby's pov-

His lips were still for a moment to make me move out of my shock and close my eyes.

His hand reach up on my chin to hold it gently while his lips left mine for a moment to lock again in force to part my lips.

He move slowly while rubbing his thumb over my jaw . Unknowing my hand stop fighting around and hoseok let them go.

I move my hand forward to hold his stomach while another rise up to hold his hand over my jaw.

I can feel hoseok move closer behind me with my hair move in his hand to hold in a grip. I let out a gasp as he pull my hair back making me let go of the kiss.

I arch my back to lean on his hody while suga look at me with a lustful eyes. Suga lick his lips while hobi on the other hand bite on my neck.

Suga came forward till his breath was heating on my face making me close my eyes and squeak as hobi seducingly lick my neck to my jaw.

Suddenly suga lock his lips with mine again with his tongue directly entering inside making me yell in the kiss.

His tongue fight with my tongue making me moan softly. I can hear hobi growl while his hand move towards my stomach getting up towards my nipples.

I stop his hand but suga hold them still beside us. Hobi run his hand side to side near my nipples make me feel harder to resist.

My body was jumping whenever he thumb rub over my chest while suga was sucking my tongue making me moan over and over again.

All of sudden hobi pull my neck to move my face to the side in another kiss with suga going down towards my collarbone.

It was quite shock as shivering run wild in my body with the torture I was going through with hobi eating me out and suga made sure to leave dark hickey over me.

Au's pov-

Both suga and hobi were hard with the unholy sound coming out from her mouth.

But hobi was enjoying every moment of seeing her getting all turn on from his teasing.

Suga on the other hand couldn't control himself from biting over her milky creamy brown skin showing her neck bone which was his biggest turn on.

Both of them were aware about how all the boys present there were hearing and seeing her state while their body getting red.

And from hearing the sound even jae and bong un were unable to control themselves too.

Jae clear his throat before speaking with a shuttering words.

"Um i-i may take my leave now hope you enjoy!!", he said and stood up to move towards the door.

Bong un look back one last time and move behind jae with ms.kim following him. Nobody paid attention towards the three as all eyes were stuck over the ruby.

The girl present there to serve the boys look at ruby with jealous eyes burning while boys were hard from how she was getting worship by suga and hoseok .

Suddenly suga let go off his hand on her body and tap hoseok on his arm.

Hoseok pull ruby on his side and move her face towards him. His arms reached out beyond her knees and other on her back to pick her in bridal style.

He stood up making her gasp and bounce her body to hold her good with his lips still lock with her in a full make out session.

Suga look back at boys one last time and nod towards namjoon in a gesture before moving to open the door with hoseok following behind him.

They both move out of the room where hoseok let go as she wasn't able to breathe in.

Ruby feel dizzy from the kiss and let her head rest on his shoulder while they took her towards the evaluator.

Suga denied the guards to came behind them and enter first behind him hobi follow.

The door soon close and suga press the button of the floor they were staying and scan his thumb over to pass the code.

Ruby was still unknown by the glance she was having while holding on to hoseok as feeling dizzy.

Suga look at hobi with a smirk on his face when he saw how the medicine they had unknowingly given before in her juice has start it's magic.

The small bell ring with the door open on the floor where no one could be seen. The light started shifting in low tone when both of them step out.

Moveable camera following the duo till they reach at the main door present in the centre of the hall way.

Suga press his thumb again over it to scan before a female robotic voice welcome them in.

Hoseok took her inside passing by the living room continue going towards the main bedroom door where it open from his voice command.

He took ruby near the big bed in the middle and place her gently over it with that moving back to remove his coat.

He took his coat to throw it on the couch present at the side where suga sat with a wine bottle in his hand.

Suga had removed his coat and taken a wine bottle with two glass. He slowly pour the wine in the glasses before pass one towards hoseok who took it.

Suga lean back on the couch seat with his legs setting on the table. Hoseok on the other hand gulp down the whole glass and place it back on the table.

Hoseok move his eyes on the girl who was slowly seating on the bed with the help of her hand supporting her body weight.

Hoseok look back at suga one last time before getting a nod in return and turn his eyes back on ruby with his hand working over his sleeve to fold them in half.

His legs took a stroke towards the bed till he reached at stop. His eyes taking her form all the way in to capture the moment.

His tongue came out to lick his dry lips as he saw how her face was all red with her eyesleshes moving up and down as she blink while her nose string up a little in irritation while her red lips form a small pout.

Her neck where few faded hickey were left behind with the new dark purple hickey still shining made his thoughts run wild.

Hoseok feel himself getting painful hard and tight in the pant with lust rising all over his mind and body.

___________________________________