chapter 91

Au's pov-

"Ahh", y/n moan loudly as soobin growl and thrust deeper then before.

His body was cover in sweat with his tip of his hair getting wet and sticking on his forehead.

Y/n was same as him. Tears stain cheeks ,red lip from biting over, hair mess on the pillow and hand attached with the handcuffs.

Yeonjun lean down to move her hair of her mouth while beomgyu rub her stomach. Soobin hold her legs on his hip as he thrust deep inside.

Soobin growl again as he ride through his orgasm and faster his spead making her own orgasm release.

Her body shake as soobin fall on her chest. He grip her nipple in his hand as he stood still to not hurt her. Her eyes roll back and body arch as he move out of her.

"You did so good for me , honey!", soobin says as he kiss her forehead.

Soobin move her legs making her curl up on one side while he stood up from the bed. Yeonjun took his place and pull her legs straight.

Beomgyu open her hand and help her seat on his lap. Both of them were naked already and their dick was waiting for her.

Y/n gasp for air as she lean on beomgyu while facing yeonjun who hold her hand and move closer. Both of the sandwich her inbetween their bodies.

"Are you tired, flower?", yeonjun says as he eyes her face.

Her throat bob as her eyes open to look at his face. She slowly shake her head making him grin.

"Will you be able to take us both?", beomgyu asked as he rub her arms.

"I-it will hurt", she whisper in broken words.

Both smile as she looks so small and sweet mess in their hold.

"We will help you through it, sweetie", beomgyu whisper in her ear.

Unsure but she still gave a nod to them.

Yeonjun smile and pull her forward by holding her throat in a kiss making her moan into his mouth. Beomgyu rub her hip then pull her up and directly made her seat back on his cock.

He hum as her warm wall clinching against his hard length while she moan. Yeonjun hold her jaw as he eat her out. His hand go down to rub her clit while beomgyu bounce her.

She hold his shoulder tightly as her sensitive skin burn with the small circle yeonjun was working on . She roll over back as her eyes close when beomgyu hold her nipple.

Both the boys made eyes contact and exchange a small nod. Beomgyu lean back and seperate her legs widen enough to help yeonjun to slide inside her too.

They both growl together while y/n scream out a bit. Her sob start as she feel full by their massive length. She chock out as they move together to hit her g-spot making her whimpering.

Taehyun came over to help her breathe slowly through her mouth.

"Breathe doll we are here for you", taehyun says as he hold her right hand while both other bounce her.

"Aahhh a-ah it hurt s-stop ah", she whine as her body loose control.

She feel herself cumming again on their cock making them growl and thrust deep and faster than before. She lean on yeonjun as her body shake with the thrusting.

Both of them ride their orgasm squirt from her clinching against and being brushing against eachother. A big mess came inbetween them where beomgyu bite his teeth and slowly move out.

She stop breathing as he move out. She can feel the pulse of their hard length still being deep in her vagina.

Yeonjun help her lay back down as he move and let taehyun take his place. Soobin get a glass of water to help her drink.

She sip few minutes then lean back to rest as taehyun massage her thighs making her legs stop shaking. He let her have some time then slowly move her legs on both side of his hip.

She open her eyes and look at him through her eyelashes with a dazzling glaze. She moan as he run his tip up and down in her pussy.

Her stomach whined as he tease her. She bug her hip unknowing moving it back but he hold her still by her legs.

"No running away, doll!", he grin as he spoke.

"Pl-please", she beg as her hip bug again.

He chuckle then lean over to lock his lips with her. Her eyes roll back from his tongue going deep but he took that time to help his cock move inside her vagina.

It was easier as her pussy was still full from the boys cumming inside her. Y/n whimper then hiss as he thrust and take his sweet time.

She cry out as he didn't move fast. Her hip move up to meet his thrust but he denied and hold her body down attached with the bed.

"Ahh pl-please don't do this !! I-it hurt bad pl-please n-no pl-please ", she shutter out with her mind going foggy.

"As you wish baby", he whisper and hold her legs up on his shoulder then going deep and faster making her yell and grip the bedsheet beside her.

"Ahhhh", she moan as her body bounce with thrust and eyes blaming in darkness.

He bite back his groan as her wall feel heaven and his length constantly hipping her g-spot making her whimper.

He smirk as his eyes fall on her face beaming in after glow. He slowly down when he noticed her closer to cum.

A sob came out suddenly where her body vibrating in need to chase her release. He stop and keep being still making her scream out.

"N-no no no no please no don't do this....", she cry real tears as she hold his hand.

Her eyes open to look at him with desperate. But he just smirk at her place.

"What's the magic words?", he asked.

He edge her orgasm till her body was shaking fully.

"N-no don't do this n-no", she cry as her nails dip on his hip.

He hold her hand on his body then rise his eyebrows.

"Words doll?", he asked again.

"Pl-please please sir please", she speak out as her eyes burn.

"Call me oppa, doll", he lean and say.

"Pl-please oppa please let me", she tried to move making him smile at her.

He hold her knees then all of sudden thrust deep inside hitting her so well that she orgasm squirt. He took a shaky breath as he too cum deep inside her.

Taehyun keep moving till his all seed were flowing out of her pussy. Her mouth open and close as her eyes roam all around with being unfocused.

He slowly slide out of her then roll her body making her lay on her stomach. There she lay like a good sleeper.

She feel the weight of his body leave off the bed and close her eyes to sleep. But another side bed dip from another weight where a body hangover her.

She hiss as someone bit her shoulder from behind making her eyes open to look over her shoulder to see kai smirk with biting harder.

"Not so early, love! I'm still waiting", he says as he leaves her skin with a dark spot.

Suddenly she was made to kneel on her knees on all four with him being behind her back carseing her ass cheeks.

He bend to hold her hair in a grin making her arch and whisper making her whine.

"I won't be easy on you so bear me out", his words were deep and strict.

She gulp as his tongue lick her earbuds the bite it making her weep but then she squeezed as he spread her legs and thrust crazyly.

"Ahhhhh", she scream and fall but he hold her back .

___________________________________