chapter 74

Ruby's pov-

I slide backwards then slowly stood up with the boys all fighting and shooting at the guards present there.

"Ruby , bear run", taehyung scream as he hold one guard's leg then kick his face.

"Ruby!! Come", lisa pull me behind a car but then jisoo yell as a bullet hit her leg making lisa to run towards her.

"Ruby don't move from there!!", ryujin yell as she fire at the guards coming this way.

I hide behind the cars then kneel on my knees and move to look at the front but hide as bullet pass through me.

"Location main bridge, almost a battalion team , water cleaner and time 10 min!", i whisper as one guard fall near me.

"Copy ma'am!", a voice whisper back in my ear while i move back a bit.

But then the car door open from the bonet where i look in to see few machine guns and a box of boom.

There was big machine guns m134 in the middle making me smirk but then i look up to see joey almost reached out near namjoon and s.coup.

"Lin cover the back one !! ", i whisper then hear her voice back.

"Copy that!", she whisper.

I move down as bullet were fire towards the car.

"Ruby run from there!! ", Jackson scream as he shoot while moving to the side.

"You motherfucker baek!! ", s.coups yell as he shoot towards him.

"I will kill you and all your clan!! No one will be alive and soon that king of your will also die!", baek-hyeon scream as he shoot.

I feel my eyes getting dark as i heard him says that. I move up to open the door then tied my hair up in a bun with a knife.

 I move up to open the door then tied my hair up in a bun with a knife

"Rubyyy move from there!!", lia yell as she fall down.

I pick that machine guns and hold it with a smirk on my lips.

"5 min to reach ", a voice spoke in my ear while i move back and close the door.

"Let's see if he kill or he die in his own blood ", i whisper while loading the gun then move to the side, ignoring the voice calling me back.

Joey who was shooting at the boys saw mee and his face fall as he looks down at the gun in my hand .

"COME ON BITCH...", I yell out while starting the machine guns to shoot at the guards coming my way.

The boys were all shocked to their core while looking at me shoot the guns at the full speed.

Joey kick namjoon to make him fall when he wasn't looking and point his gun at his head to stop me but i smirk as lin shoot his shoulder from behind.