new post

Hello friends....

I came back to ask a quieres from you guys about three different different type of story.

I'm a bit confuse with what to start as new book so please do me a biggest favour and help me know the one you like the most.

This book will also be polynomial group story so if you have any issues with it or something then bear it out with me.

The first story will be about seven senior's who hide mercy less killer mafia's, falling for a simple junior sweet girl who just transferred from a small town to achieve her dream and fall in their trap where no one can go out.

The second story is about a powerful warrior girl who is sold to the devils king's living in their palace to protect her land but then she became their sweet little weakness that made her life roll over.

Third story type is where seven different power of nature combined together to go out in the human races where their mate works to get her in their life and to love her infinity.

Please do let me know which story do you want me to start with now. Hope you love reading my book .

Have a happy day and be safe with security till we meet again soon....

See you soon...

__________________________________