chapter 14

Au's pov-

Evening came when areum came back in the room with a long bag with a dress inside.

She keep it aside and woke ruby up after few difficulty cause she was sleeping deep due to being unrest.

Ruby who woke up slowly seat on the bed while looking around the girls getting all tensed while running here and there.

Some of them seems to be happy for the night while some of them seems like they lost all the hope and agree to whatever.

Their caretakers were getting them food, some were changing the girls while some were doing makeup.

Areum then took ruby faster to get a quick shower and fresh up before tell her to come in robe.

Ruby got fresh and wore the robe which was given before coming out.
Areum her call back to the bed and made her seat in front of her.

She started with her face and body with skin care products and then apply little bit of face correcter and lipgloss while doing some little mascara.

Then she move to the hair and blow them in a straighting style. Ruby was jumping after few minutes of seating still as her back started hurting her.

Areum notice with that quickly grab a pain relief spray and told ruby to turn back. Ruby did as asked while letting areum to spray it on. After few minutes of that ruby sigh in relief as her back was getting heat from the spray.

Soon after that areum told ruby to change in the dress. She closed the drapes around the bed to let her change in privacy while standing out but then came back inside when ruby was ready.

Areum made sure to correct her hair and dress a bit then open the drapes around. The room was now more the half way alone as the girls were taken while some left behind were still wearing their clothes.

Areum gave her heels to wear before she took her out. Ruby look around the hall where they were walking. Every where were big hall with bed were kept and some speciality number were written over the door.

They keep walking till they both reach near the evaluator. Areum let ruby enter first then go infront of her.

She then press her thumb print on the scanner and press the penthouse button. The lift start going upward.

"Don't you dare to cause problems!! Your owners aren't someone who would think before killing and try not to look or talk with anyone else other then your owners okay?", areum ask.

Ruby nodded in understanding.

"Also if needed anything ask them or me!! I would be nearby only but don't go to others and making them jealous isn't a smart thing also be safe!!", was the last words with that lift open.

They enter the floor which seems like a club and not like a penthouse. Ruby look at the people taking with a group or with some VIP guests present there with some of girls who were beside them. Even some of them were boys who were treated like a pet either then a person.

Every one present there seems to be in designers clothes of many brands which couldn't be affordable for a normal person. Ruby gulp as she saw how some of lustful eyes were looking at her body.

She was feeling fear after that while trying to pull up her dress. Ruby was made to wear a black transparent fluffy bodycon dress with her hair down. The light were dancing around the room with some people were dancing and drinking.

 The light were dancing around the room with some people were dancing and drinking

Few bodyguards were present there with rifles . Areum took her at the upper level where some fiber glass room were made to have privacy.

There were waiters walking around fast than the light to get whatever the guests want. Areum took her towards jae who was taking with bongun near a room.

Both turn their attention towards their side as if they sense them coming. His eyes came over making her shiver with his eyes going down on the dress hugging her body.

"Sir jae your treasure!!", areum stop near him and said while looking at ruby.

Ruby was nervous while looking at three of them.

"Ms.ruby good to see you !! I must say you are really lucky charm for us !! ", jae said smirking.

Ruby look up at the three of them in confusion making them chuckle darkly in amusement to see the girl lost about what or should be said as who has bought her.

"You were sold at the most highest price to the most amazing seven gentlemen's and it would mostly be better if you stop trying to get away and agreed to all this !!", jae say with a warning tone.

"We aren't allowed to touch you but we won't heritage to hurt if you cause issues for any of them or us !!got that??", his voice made her shiver and jump to start nodding in understanding.

"Areum take her there they are waiting for her and make sure to introduce her to all of them properly as she will be surviving them all life time!!", jae says with a gusture towards the room at the end corner where more security was.

Areum lead towards the room while ruby follow behind her making sure to keep her eyes down to not make eyes contact with anyone there.

She reached at the door where few bodyguards were there. They look at both of them. After a few minutes a bigger man who look like a leader came forward and check areum.

After making sure she wasn't holding anything or having any weapon he nodded while looking at ruby who was silent till now.

But without checking her, he knocked the door and open it half way to talk inside then open the door fully to let them in.

Areum got inside while ruby was fearing so much that she didn't move an inch. But then look up as she felt a dark eyes on her.

Soon she made eyes contact with a dragon like little dark brown eyes which were looking at her as if she was what he has been looking for with lots of attraction pulling him towards her.

His graze were like a rope tied around her as if marking her like a thread of love as his. His lips twist in a small unseen smirk as if he was enjoying every second of the moment.

__________________________________