chapter 90

Y/n's pov-

I lay my head on his shoulder making him hold me tightly while walking towards an unknown hallway. I look back when there a hiss and slap sound.

Taehyun who had push beomgyu near a wall while kai shake his head behind them. Yeonjun smile at me then turn to look at his members.

Both smile sippy as they saw him turn then move quickly while I look back at the front where soobin push a door open.

I saw the room being decorated in a purple and brown colour with the bed being red in the middle. We entered inside but my eyes roam on the mirror wall and the ceiling.

Au's pov-

Soobin grin as he saw her eyes moving around the room. He walk to the bed then slowly move her down to sat her on the edge.

Y/n look back at him where he kneel infront of her to remove her heels. Soobin meet her eyes then slowly bow to kiss her ankle making her mouth drop open.

Kai close the door when he entered the last then lean on the door fame to look at the duo near the bed.

Yeonjun walk towards them then move to sat beside her then slowly near the clip of her hair letting them fall on her shoulder.

Y/n close her eyes as yeonjun kiss her neck and hold her waist. His another hand came to hold her side neck to pull her closer making her whine.

Soobin smirk then rise her frock seducingly with lips leaving peck on her till her thighs making her clinched them together.

Yeonjun push her backward with him then lay her while looking into her eyes. Y/n eyes were a bit red from the crying but his eyes held lots of love and happiness while looking at her face.

Beomgyu step on the other side of the duo with a pair of handcuffs. Yeonjun turn to him then nod. Soobin move back to let them both to pull her upper.

Y/n squeak as they pull her like weight less and lay her head on a pillow. Beomgyu smile then turn her face to kiss her cheek.

She sigh as he hold her hand in his . Yeonjun took that time to roll down her sleeve off her shoulder then remove it of her hands.

Y/n move to hold her frock on her chest as soobin push her down. All three of them hangover her. Her eyes look at the faces where beomgyu kiss her hand to move them off her frock.

She whine making them smile down to her cute face hidden in embarrassment.

"Be calm ,honey !! We will help you", soobin whisper making her gulp.

Beomgyu and yeonjun bend down to kiss her neck and shoulder making her relax till soobin pull down her zip on her hip then let her frock off her body.

Y/n whimper softly then hide her face deeper side as soobin expose her upper body. All there of them gulp to see her naked and just being between them in her black underwear.

Soobin remove is shirt off then move her face to his and lock their lips in a sweet kiss.

He hold her waist down to hold her still and move inbetween her legs. Y/n didn't got to hold his shoulder as both yeonjun and beomgyu set her hand attached with the bed.

Y/n moan in his mouth as he bite in her bottom lip. He hum as his tongue touching her own.

Yeonjun move his hand down to her chest then hold her left side nipple in a soft grip, picking up on her bud making her arch her back of the bed.

Beomgyu chuckle as he push her stomach down to let her back rest on the bed then rub her hip.

Soobin move his hand down her hips then to her thigh till he reached at her centre. She tried to close her legs but his body stop her.

She weep as he rub her cover pussy with his middle finger going up and down to her vagina then dip his finger inside but then tease and stop then rub again.

She whimper softly as he move her underwear to the side then dip his finger inside. He stop as she hiss and roll her head back. Beomgyu rub her head then kiss her cheek as soobin move in and out till she relax.

She yell a bit as he thrust his middle finger fully inside then roll it. He sat on his knees to look at her while his thumb rub her clitoris slowly with his finger thrust deep.

He saw her face calming and added another one of his finger making her moan louder. Yeonjun grip her nipple harder making her cry out. Beomgyu pamper her more into his kisses.

Her stomach vibrate as she feel a knot forming,she was well known about. Her hand fist on the bedsheet as soobin added another third finger and curl them to thrust fully.

"Ahhh st-stop hmm ah", she shutter out as her mind mess up with a cumming orgasm.

Soobin rub her thighs as she shake while both yeonjun and beomgyu kiss her face and body. They all stop to let her rest them move off her. Y/n open her eyes again when she feel her hand getting up in handcuffs.

Her eyes meet with taehyun who wink at her then move aside to reveal soobin who was removing his pant button then let it fall on the floor.

He smirk then move his short down to and ride up again in between her legs. She tried to close but he slap hard on her thigh making her eyes tear up.

She feel the sting of his hand on her skin as he rub the spot. His hand came to roll her pantie off and throw it back.

A sob left her mouth as he seperate her legs and came inbetween with his dick stiff to get her attention. He let his weight down on her body then kiss her jaw.

"I'm here, honey", he whisper out as he kiss her chest in between.

Another sob left her mouth as her fingers hold the handcuffs tightly.

"Shuu don't cry !! ", he rub of her tears which roll of her eyes.

She looks at him with desperate.

He kiss her again making her whimpering as his dick brush against her vagina. He grind slowly to do soft for her but then hold her waist as he move up.

He breathe heavily near her face while looking down at her eyes.

"Ready...", he asked.

___________________________________