chapter 34

BTS pov-

"Hyung where did you send ruby? Didn't she will join us again?", jungkook asked to jin while looking at him with his doe eyes.

"Sejin where is she?", jin asked when he remembered about telling him to take her.

"Sir I have send two guards and bob with her but they came back when that caretaker told that she was taken for a check-up", sejin response to them.

"Check up all of sudden?? Even i heard that girl lin who was with seventeen was also taken!!", hoseok says.

"Sejin go find out what's happening!! I don't think so there should be anything at this time!!", namjoon told.

Sejin was going to move but stop as he saw ms.kim walking towards them.

"Sir that women is coming towards us!", sejin announced to the members who turned to see ms.kim.

She came inside after the guards check her and namjoon allow her inside.

"Ms.kim ? Did you took ruby back?", jimin spoke without running through the brushes.

"Sir kim yes i took her with me!! I was told that she was feeling under the weather so her caretaker took her for a checkup!!", ms.kim says.

The members look at her in confusion while unable to believe what's coming out of her mouth.

"She was doing fine with us then all of sudden?", jin asked.

"Yes sir but then her body temperature seems to change so we had provided a doctor recommendation for a bedrest!!", ms.kim reply.

"Change her to our room !! We will take care of her!", suga told her.

"Sorry sir but sir jae had told that she will be under their observation till she get good!! ", ms.kim answer.

"She was sold to us and we don't think you have capability to hold us back from meeting her!", namjoon said.

"Sir jae had taken responsibility till your stay here that your girl will be kept in a good way!!", ms.kim.

"But..", jungkook tried speaking but jin cut him off.

"Okay we will let her rest till she get good!!  Keep us updated on her status!", jin spoken with that ms.kim nodded and left from there.

"Hyung?", namjoon asked.

"She was just a messager who came to deliver his message!! But for sure they are hiding something!", jin response.

"We need to take this slow as she is with them!! Let wait till she get here infront of us!", suga continue making jin nod in agreement.

Namjoon nodded while gulping down all the whiskey from the glass while the youngest all had a low mood cause ruby wasn't with them.

Au's pov-

The next day areum came back to check on her but found that she wasn't able to wake up.

She call the doctor to check up on ruby where ms.kim to came with him for info about her well being.

The doctor told them to let her rest for a day then only she will be able to stand or even go out for the night.

Ms. Kim told areum to take care of ruby before leaving with doctor. Ms.kim move towards the office where jae was.

She knocked on the door and enter after not hearing anything. She saw jae seating in his chair with his legs on the table and mind lost in thoughts.

"Sir !", areum call making him look at her.