chapter 71

Ruby's pov-

A loud boom blast voice made both of us to jump and wake up on our bed. Hoseok shush me while pulling us closer towards the headboard as loud yell were heard outside.

"It's alright it's okay I'm here", he whisper as my body was still in dizzy from sleep with ringing ears.

"Stay here sunshine i will check", hoseok says while making eyes contact with me.

I gulp in fear as he move to get a tshirt then wear it and bringing two handgun out of the wardrobe.

He move one in his backside while one was in his grip. Suddenly a phone ringing around making me yell and whimper.

Hoseok run to pull me near while getting his phone from the side table and answer it.

"Hyung? Yes she is here ! ", he whisper out.

....

"Alright you move !! I will bring her to safe room", he spoke while looking at me.

....

"Sure but get jimin with you", he says.

....

"Yes okay!", he cut the phone then help me out of the bed.

"Listen baby we need to run and if anyone saw us then you will run directly to the fourth floor where others are okay?", he says making me tear up.

"Shu sunshine i will keep you safe!", he whisper out while hugging me.

But then we heard another blast outside making him help me towards the door. When the door open we saw some guards were running around.

"Sir jhope , the army is already down ready", one guard say while following behind us.

"Tell sejin to sent search team and use our main base guards to fight", hoseok response while pulling me to the last floor where boys were.

All of them turn to look at us then their eyes landed on me.

"Ruby love are you alright?", kai asked while cupping my cheeks.

I whisper a small yes as he hug me.

"Kai take her inside!", jin spoke while opening the last door of the floor.

Suddenly sejin and maria came running towards us.

"Sir they are seventeen clan guards with few of them are in green!", sejin spoke making the boys look angry.

"Maria be with ruby and die if you need to protect her but don't let any scar on her !", suga warn making her gulp in fear.

She nod while pulling me towards the door but i stop as namjoon hold me. He kiss on my lips then touch our forehead together.

"We will be back for you", he whispered then push me in.

Sejin came inside then pull open another secret door where jin scan his fingers to let us enter the secret passage.

"Bob follow them and be there till we come!", soobin spoke while i look at all of their faces.

Maria pull me inside the passage where only small lamp shine. Bob move behind us but then the door closed making me turn to look with tears rolling down.

"It's safe ms.ruby please don't cry ! They will be back for you", bob whisper as he lead me towards the end then open another secret door to enter a small room where it's was like a small house.

Maria help me seat down on the couch while bob close the door then let the electric lockdown.

Au's pov-