chapter 80

Au's pov-

Boys were looking at the father-daughter duo getting the special treatment by the guards who were hitting the hot nail belt on them.

"I don't think they will open their mouth this easily", jin whisper as he step forward near jimin.

"Still we can't let them go cause they are the only one who knows where the gold is hidden", kai response while playing with the knife.

King look at the door when it open as ace came inside with a frown on his face.

"King i have a news for you!", ace says as he stood there.

King rise his eyebrows in questioning but ace heritage before speaking.

"Sir it's personal", he added making king sigh.

"Ace let me remind you that soon they will be our family too", king spoke.

Ace gulp before looking around.

"Sir, ma'am had finally announced the marriage of alice with robert and he pull out a ring in the middle ", ace spoke making king nod.

"Nothing new but seeing you face!! That isn't it only right?", king asked while namjoon frown beside him.

"Ma'am may or may not have announced that her daughter will be the next queen", ace spoke shuttering.

"What?", king asked shocked and a bit angry.

"How dare she make such an announcement ", king mummer while gritting his teeth.

"King we need to solve this issue faster than before cause now they will target ms.alice", namjoon spoke making king look at him then sigh.

He eyes turn to the baek-hyeon who was all crying and begging while his while body was cover in blood and skin tore open.

King walk towards him then stop a few step before rising his hand to stop the guards. Baek groan while looking down as his one eye was swallow from the punch.

King move his hand up to ask a big knife from the guard who gave him then move back. King rise his knife down his chin to make him look up.

"Atleast speak now!! How long are you going to protect your son?", he asked but baek splits his blood out of his mouth then eye him.

"I don't know", he says in a low voice making king angrily hit his face.

"Fucking hell!! You aren't going to stop me from kill him baek", kim yell then move away from him.

But he turn back to look when baek and aera laugh .

"Something funny?", soobin asked as he move near them.

"You have to find him first", aera says while shaking her head.

"Do you think we won't be able to find him?", king asked.

"I myself could see when only he want and you are saying that you will find then kill him", baek laugh but stop as some tsk behind them.

Boys all turn to look at the step hidden beside the back wall which was connecting to the upper level office room.

Their eyes shine as they landed on the beauty standing there in the hot bodycon gown with a chocker in her neck and IPAd in her hands.

She roll her ipad while shaking her head making baek and aera fear of her being there.

"Only when he wants?", she spoke making the duo shiver from her voice.

She step down slowly while her heels click ring in the whole room and her eyes looking at them with deadly glare.