chapter 25

Ruby's pov-

I can't describe this feeling i was getting through the magic this both boys were making my body reacts in.

I can't control the moan passing through the kiss which suppress in by hoseok who was feeling like a drug.

Suga was eating like he had never eaten before. I can feel his teeth on my fold going deep with his tongue making me see stars.

His tongue inside feel wired while warm sensation as it move to let me know every part it touch and lick.

Even his speed is not working to help me from getting more wet then before. I can feel myself leaking all over his mouth which he was gulping down like water.

All this torture was forming this knot in my stomach making it hard to breath through it. I gasp and arch my back more while hoseok hold my chin to keep kissing.

But this feeling was getting heavy with the tongue inside me. Like this was making me ride through mile with the feeling getting harder to hold.

I tried moving my body from his mouth but couldn't as i feel his fingers holding my hips in a hold while making sure to go deeper then before.

I was whimpering mess from breathing getting harder and harder till i feel my body lost it control.

A yell left my mouth as i ride my orgasm with my body shaking uncontrollable in their hold. Suga didn't stop there and made sure to not left behind any drop.

Hoseok had hold me closer on his chest with few praises passing through with his fingers rubbing my arms. His lips leaving peck over my shoulder till my breathing get settled.

Suga came up near my face to connect out lips together making me taste myself on his tongue.

Au's pov-

"Such a good girl for daddy hm ahh kitten you taste so good!", suga spoke in between the kiss.

While ruby was still not in control in feeling her body from cumming. She didn't expected it to be this heavenly.

It feel like her body had been tired of waiting to load off just like a switch getting off.

Suga let her rest before looking at hoseok to see a grin stuck on his face. Both of them smirk before switching place where hoseok remove his clothes and came back near her front.

His hand move on his cock which seem to be standing tall and hard in his grip. His hand move the precum to lube on his cock to wet it.

Then his hand move towards her pussy to rub it up and down slowly in a very sexual way making her whinning from her sensitive skin.

His fingers entered inside slowly thrusting them in a way that made her eyes on him. Ruby gulp down before moving her hand that was held back by suga.

Suga took a hold of her nipple to distract her pain. Hoseok took that opportunity to move faster than before with his thumb came over to rub her clitoris.

Her face scrubbing in pain before she could say something, hoseok stop his movements. All down works seem stop for a minute before she felt this unbearable pain in her vagina.

She scream out loads of word to stop them from going further. Hoseok stop midway through his cock streching her soul.

He was half way inside her but she was still settling down so suga pull on her nipple making her moan and yell with the fresh tears burning down her cheeks.

Hoseok continue to rub her clit to help her feel relaxed while his another hand rub over her hips. Suga had pull her in a kiss to stop her making sound.

After few minutes hoseok move back a little before entering inside while she was squeezing and clinching harder on his cock.

Hoseok close his eyes in pleasure as he feels her warm wall around his hard length. His lips came between his teeth before his hold her hips and enter all the way inside.

Ruby scream in the kiss with her hand fisting on and hitting over shoulder to stop them. Her body shaking in way that making it hard for them.

Hoseok fuck all his thoughts before slowly move-in and out in a rhythm. His cock thrust fully inside till she was all feel every nerves in her pussy.

She grip the bed sheet in pain for few minutes as hobi thrust deep inside making her eyes roll back . Hoseok let out a low moan as he feel her clinched more on his cock.

Ruby can feel his tip rotation in her abdomen as hobi had gone deep till the skin slapping with their moans were heard in the room.

Her legs were pull up on his hip to wrap them there and pull her body closer to hit her g-spot making her jump. Ruby arch more on the bed as she feel that knot forming again.

Hoseok growl more and fast up as he feel her coming undone under him. Her cum cover his dick till his ball making him feel wild and have his tip twerk with mind blowing orgasm.

Both of them ride through the wild cumming orgasm till her body was shaking again with hoseok falling forward on her with a humming.

After staying there for min to rest their body then hoseok move to slide his dick slowly off her pussy with a low whimper from her in sensation.

Hoseok help her up to sat on her ass making her land on his chest. Both of their skin was cover in sweat . Hoseok grin then look up at suga who had his pant gone with his shirt.

His underwear was showing the outline of his hard cock which seem to get bigger as time pass. Both of them look at each other and nod.

Hoseok look down on her body leaning on him with a grip and pull her properly towards him. He hold her legs a little wide and pull her closer till her nipples were touching his chest.

Suga came from behind with his underwear remove. His length was standing tall ready for attention of the girl.

Ruby groan as she feel her legs getting stretched out down on hoseok lap. She jump as she feel finger run on her pussy.

She moan as the finger rub the cum floating out on her vagina to her clitoris with going back till her ass cheeks.

Suga made sure to rub the cum over her and push half back in her whole with his middle finger.

Suga move closer till his tip of his cock was brushing over her pussy. He smirk as his teasingly move over her making her hold hoseok forcefully.

Suga bite his teeth then in a swing motion he pound his dick making her scream in her husky voice.

___________________________________