chapter 44

Au's pov-

The morning alarm ring loudly in the room making the girl sleeping in the bed to move from her blanket to reach out and off it.

Ruby groan in annoying but then open her eyes to see that 6 am was on and thirteen minutes have pass.

She whine before removing her blanket off to feel the cold air of the room. She didn't remember to on the AC but somehow it was.

Ruby took the remote to off it then move move her legs down to feel the cold tiles. She shiver before moving to get up then make her bed.

She move back then rub her hair before making her way to wardrobe. Opening it to get shocked to see the clothes already being there.

Even think was of her size. But she brush off the thoughts then took a pair of jean and top with undergarments then move to washroom to get fresh.

Ruby took a shower then get fresh before getting ready in the clothes she have gotten.

She came back in the room then move near the mirror and did her hair in a low pony

Looking at the time to see only 7 minutes left so she closed the room then move downward to the living area where mrs.maria was with the workers.

All of them have aprons on their clothes while some where leaving from there.

Maria saw ruby and look at the clock to see five minutes left to 7 am. She nodded then divert her attention back to give the workers the work.

Ruby stood near where she can see them move faster to get to the work given. She made eyes contact with the girl from last night,aera and smile.

Both of them stood silently until only five of them were left in the room.

"You two go to the back garden and you take the charge of the water the plants!!", maria said to the three girls.

Three of them took of from there while one of them move while eyeing ruby with a hatred.

Ruby look at her once but then divert her eyes back to mrs.maria.

She was going to speak but stop when the door of the entrance open with a sweating namjoon in his black short and blue sleeveless top came in.

Ruby watch' him move in slow motion as he rub the sweat in the cloth while his hair wet bounce from his walk.

Namjoon came and seat down on the couch while one worker bought a glass of water.

"Good morning sir kim!",maria greet him with aera bowing to him.

Ruby was awkwardly standing but then aera pull her aside near her. Both of them stood side by side while maria talk with him.

Ruby look up when she heard the footsteps entering the stairs. She made eyes contact with seokjin who smirk while she move her eyes down.

Jin came and took a seat beside namjoon while maria greet him too.