chapter 88

Y/n's pov-

I smirk as the men i have been keeping my eyes on for three continue days came out of the coffee shop with a cup in his one hand and another holding his black coat.

I whistle as he looks right and left before turning to walk but stop cause of a girl in uniform calling him.

He turn to look at her then smile while taking a bag from her hand then talk for a bit.

"Going to enjoy food but that might need time which is limited for you", i whisper as i look in the lence of the sniper gun from the top floor of the 78 level building.

I shroff as i noticed him getting a bit closer to the girl who move back from him then turn to leave.

"Hippie fucker", i said as he smirk then turn slowly.

I move the safety lock before letting my finger on the snapper and watch him till he was near a alley.

"Good bye men", with that i shot him directly in his side head.

His body stop for a moment before falling down making the people around him to rush to see but then all scream and start moving away.

I chuckle but then look beside me at my phone ringing loudly. Going back on my knees then look at the I'd caller.

"Why would they need me now?", i whisper to myself as i took the phone and slide right to pick up the call.

I keep silent till i heard a husky voice calling me out.

"Hello babygirl!", namjoon spoke making me roll my eyes with a smile as he call me out with the pet name.

"What do you need, mr.kim?", i asked while trying to hide my nervesness.

"Nothing just missing you so thought why not call you to come back?", he tease as i stood up then look around the view.

"If it isn't that important then i might take my leave", i move my phone but pull back as he shout out.

"Babygirl....", he shout.

"What ?", i ask in a bored tone.

He sigh before talking again making me turn serious.

"We need you to come meet us at our location cause this is important!", he spoke with his deep voice.

"Reason?", i asked.

"It's about king and something related to you!", his words make me frown.

"Okay text me the location! I will reach as soon as possible!", i responded then cut the call and sigh.

'About dad? What might this be now!', I thought then pack my bag before walking towards the steps.

I step to the last floor the move towards my room. Stepping inside my room to get fresh and meet up with the guard who would take my gun back while I leave to meet with the boys.

"Take this carefully!! Police are checking around", i told the guard who bow before taking the bag.

He move towards the door but stop then look back at me making me rise my eyebrows in question.

"Ma'am, sir have been looking for you!", he said make me look at him then gave a small nod.

He bow before leaving me in my thoughts.

After that fight i had left home and was leaving in this hotel room. Father tried to call me but i didn't attend any of his call.

Even i told off ace when came over to call me home. From granny i got to know that stepmom had returned back and they had a massive fight cause of alice who was also missing for days now.