chapter 70

Au's pov-

"Ma'am all of them have returned to their room and told to bring dinner in their room only!", one of the worker says to maria.

She nod then look at another worker to tell her to get the food upstairs where boys are.

Suddenly ruby who was looking at the tv turn to look at the staircase where footsteps were heard.

Hoseok was coming down in a low mood and then move towards ruby.

Maria bow before him then left from there with the workers leaving him alone with ruby. Hoseok seat down beside then cuddle along her.

Ruby was taken aback from this but didn't dare to push him and instead wrap her hand around him while one move in his hair making him hum.

"Did you had your dinner?", hobi asked.

"I didn't!", she whisper back.

"Hmm", he tightly hold her then move away before looking at her face.

"Come let go up to my room", he spoke while pulling her up then take her towards his room.

Both reached at the floor where hoseok scan his face to open the door then turn to get ruby inside.

Ruby move in while looking around as she was amused by his room showing his own personality.

The room was painted in red and white colour with some different colours used for some furniture with few plants in the corner.

"Come let have a small shower before maria bring us our food", hoseok says while leaning on the door.

He was enjoying her presence in his own space making him feel like his other half had come to join his world and his body relax as she smile while looking at the integers of the room.

Ruby turn to look at him then turn to look out of the window to see it's almost night time.

The boys had gone for more then 5 and half hour and now the clock on the side wall show 9:30.

"Sure", she whisper as hoseok move near her to kiss her forehead.

"Together?", he asked while looking in her eyes.

Ruby gulp down her nerves telling her to run but her body was showing different wishes. She slowly gave in a nod making hobi smile at her.

He pull her towards the wash room then enter while going to start the bath and drop a rose bathboom making the water turn pink and red with rose smell.

He bought another bottle then drop a bit powder in the water making few soap bubbles in it.

He turn to look at ruby who was standing there awkwardly while looking down with crimson cheeks.

"Come sunshine", hoseok call out making her move slowly.

He pull her by her wrist near him then slowly open his shirt buttons while eyeing her.

"Go on", he whisper as he throws his shirt in the basket near them.

Ruby blush while unbuttoned her pyjamas set top with hobi open his pant hook and letting it fall on the floor with his underwear.

He throws them aside then move his hand to help ruby to open and shrugged off her top then slowly slide his fingers in her pant making her gasp.

Hoseok smirk then let the pant down her hip making her shyly look down.

He throws the clothes in the basket while picking her up in his arms making her squeak and let out a small yell.

Ruby close her eyes and wrap her hand around his neck as he took her inside the hot bath water making her stiff before relaxing.

Hoseok smile and lean back on the tub while putting her on his chest while making her hairbun.

Ruby let her finger roam in the water as hoseok sigh then move some water on her shoulder.

He was in heaven as his eyes take in her exposed shoulder shining in the water while some hair getting wet which were left from the bun.

Ruby feel him move closer towards her then turn to look up at him with her doe eyes. Hobi feel his breath stop coming as he lose control and connect their lips.

She pull her hand to hold his neck as her lips move with his slowly in a sexual kiss. Hoseok move his tongue to lick her teeth making her open her mouth to let his tongue enter.

Hoseok hum as his tongue fight with her while hand pulling her to seat on his lap. Ruby yell in the kiss as she feel his cock brushing on her stomach while her legs move on both side on his hip.

She push his shoulder to let her breathe while hoseok sigh then move to kiss her jaw then make some hickey on her neck.

"I-i am sore ", she whisper which he grind her on him.

"I will go slow, sunshine", he answered then connect with her lips again.

His hand move to rub her back while another pull her neck to kiss her deep drawing a moan in his mouth.

His body slide down with her in the water till only their head were visible.

ヾ⁠(⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠)⁠ノ

Hoseok wrap a towel around her body while holding her still near the long mirror.

Ruby hiss a bit then look at him with shyness as he kiss her nose.

"Is it hurting?", he whisper as his finger rub her lower back.

Ruby bite her bottom lips then sigh while leaning her head on his shoulders as he massage it.

Hoseok smile then pick her up to take her back out to the room. He noticed there was food already on the table.

"Ohh food is here !! ", he spoke as he help her seat down on the bed.

He rush to wear his short then pyjamas pant and then took a short nighty for ruby. He move back to help her wear her underwear and red nighty.

Then he throws both his and her towel towards others side and move to get the food for them.

Ruby move back to lean against the headboard while pulling the blanket on her lap as hoseok seat infront of her and put the food between them.

He feed her some rice then he himself eat with the same chopsticks making ruby to smile secretly.

"Soon few days are going to be hard for us", hoseok whisper as he feed her another bite.

She took it then look at him in confusion about what he was saying.

"You will be safe with us , sunshine!! Never doubted that", he speaks while holding her hand.

Ruby smile then gave a nod making him happy while leaning forward to kiss her forehead before feeding her again.

Soon both of them were done and hobi gave her painkiller medicine to help her while one worker came to get the dishes from the room.

Hoseok then move on the other side of ruby while laying down and pulling her closer in his arms to cuddle to sleep.

His hand reached out to put the button off the lamp on the side tables and also to lower the drapes on the window till the room was dark.

He gave her a kiss on her lips before sighing in relief as both of them close their eyes to sleep.

"Good night, sunshine", he whispered.

But then he smile as he heard her small voice back.

"Good night", with that both drifted off.

_________________________________