chapter 45

Au's pov-

As soon as maria left the room and the door closed making aera jump and come infront of ruby with a smile.

It was like a switch turn off making ruby confused from her mood swings.

"Now we can relax! Don't fear her she just glare and talk but never hurt anyone here!", aera says while looking at ruby.

Ruby rise her eyebrows then nod in confusion before looking back at the close doors.

"She won't come back now let start before members kill us!!", aera says while pulling ruby near the counter.

Ruby look at the ceiling cover in while and gold colour interior design of flowers.

"So today I will tell you the diet of each member and try to remember cause this will be often work!", she says while looking at ruby seriously.

"So starting from sir namjoon, we have to make a bit heavy meal so i usually make him fruits salad with side apple pie!", she says while ruby told metal notes.

"Then sir jin like to eat healthy so we need to make cereal with dry fruits and fruits salad with side baked cookies!", aera smile at ruby who nodded.

"Sir suga is not morning person so he usually eat cereal with blueberry and some dry fruits!", she says while pulling the ingredients out of the cupboard the pass it to ruby who took it to counter.

"Then sir hoseok who like massed potato fried cutlet with fruits salad and honey!", aera said while pulling the ingredients out.

"Sir jimin is same like sir suga but he want cereal with colour cause he get bored see each colour every day!", she says while giggling.

"Then come our sir taehyung who look like devil but is naughty like sir jimin and he only eat fruits and cream!! Weird right!", aera asked giggling while ruby gave her a small smile.

"Lastly sir Jungkook he is a big foodie and need nutrition so he want fruits, cereal with dry fruits mix and lots of honey!", aera says while holding the box of cream powder and close the cupboard.

She move to the counter while keeping it there then turn to look at ruby who was looking at the things on the counter.

"This are the ingredients and now you have to prepare it all by 9o'clock and maria ma'am don't want me to help you so..", she says while playing with her fingers.

"It's ok i can manage it you can take care!", ruby spoke in slow voice but aera heard her and look at her smiling again.

"Thank you!! Now get started I am going to help the chief out there and I will come help you once you are done okay?", aera says with that ruby nod.

Aera smile then wish her luck before existing the kitchen leaving ruby alone.

Ruby sigh before opening the package then bring the vessel of the drawers then starting cuting fruits and made sure to get everything done with what she remembers.

Hour and half way pass while ruby was moving round and round to get the things done.

She look at the clock to see it 8: 34 near half hour left to get there but she was already done with that food and was pulling the trolley near to get the vessel on it.

There a knock on the door and it open making aera enter inside and look at ruby in amusement as she keep the food in trolley perfectly.

"Here let me help !",aera says and came to help her .

Both of them keep it there then aera too the trolley out with ruby follow behind a little nervous.

Aera took her out of the kitchen area then pass through the biggest one then enter the hall way but aera took her on the other side of the direction of living room.

Ruby was confused but didn't dare to asked anything and silently keep walking behind aera who seems to knows where to go.

Both of them enter the dinning table present towards the side room where maria stood talking with the workers present there cleaning the table.

She turn to look at the duo then stop the workers who bow before her then left from there.

Ruby gulp down the fear from seeing the guards also present there while maria was looking impressive of the food smelling in the room.

Aers stop the trolley near the table then keep the bowl and food fill vessel on the table with the help of ruby.

"Hmm smell good! But hope it does taste good just like that and there isn't any type of poison in it!", maria says to ruby.

"I don't think that will be maria! Sir will looking into it and ms.ruby already knowns the punishment! Right ms.ruby!", sejin says while entering the room.

His question was directed to ruby who look at him then at maria while nodding thats she knew what happens when she make a mistake.

Suddenly aera pull ruby away from the table while sejin and maria turn to look at the door when they heard the footsteps entering inside.

There came all the members inside the dinner area. Namjoon have changed his workout clothes and was in formal white shirt and black pant while jin was same as him.

Suga have fresh up and was in normal home clothes while hobi have a suit on. Jimin was in his workout clothes while taehyung was ready in his three pieces suit while jungkook was covered in sweat in his workout clothes.

All of them came inside and took a chair of their own while jin look at ruby being near the back with aera whispering something between themselves.

"Ruby come distribute the food in plate and aera prepare juice and coffee for sir!",maria says to the girls to get them start getting the things done for the members waiting at the breakfast table.

Soon they heard that all the boys eyes move to look at the side on ruby.

___________________________________