chapter 78

Au's pov-

"Ma'am we are here!", the driver spoke as he stop at the main gate of the old home.

Y/n sigh before opening the door and lean back to tell him to go back.

The driver struggle but agree and left from there leaving her alone on the silent road.

Y/n turn to look at the mansion which was now covered in lots of plants everywhere with colour darker than before.

She didn't dare to step foot in there cause her heart would explode if she did. She move passing the gate towards the garden then stop where the stair goes down.

 She move passing the gate towards the garden then stop where the stair goes down

She slowly step down till she reached at the bottom where the morgue was. Everyone who use to live in the nearby was buried here after they died.

She move passing while reading the names and stop where one casket box with an angel sleeping with a flower ring was made in the memory of the angel buried deep inside.

Y/n bend down before the box then clear few plants or wild flowers then put the new lily and roses which she had bought with her there.

Her eyes look at the name, Mia l/n , from 13-10-1969 to 04-11-2003. She slowly stood of as the tears run down her face.

"Mom", she whisper as the air pass around making her feel cold.

"I miss you so much", she sob as the words hurt more than said.

She stood there for half hour , remembering every memories she had of her childhood with her mom.

"Mom look star!!", 6 year old y/n spoke as she show her mom the star shining in the night.

"Yes my dear !! Shining bright like you", mia speak as she ticklish her daughter who laughs and hug her.

"No mummy you are the star of my life that shine and help me whenever I need help", she responds making her mother smile in happiness.

"I will always help you see the right direction and will always protect you like the moon who stay with the stars", mia said with a kiss on her forehead.