chapter 1

Au's pov-

The morning light shines from the white curtains which were moving from the air on the face of the girl sleeping on the single size bed.

Her name was ruby, who groan as the sunlight made it hard to sleep through it. She slowly open her eyes and look towards the window making her eyes shine as they were brown with the long eyelash and small button like nose twist in irritation while her red lips curve in a small pout.

She slowly satup on the bed and ruffle her hair while smiling as she hears the crippling sound of the bird outside on her balcony.

Ruby remove the blanket from her legs and stood up to move towards the washroom to get fresh. She came back wearing the dark green fluffy top and black open jeans with white shoes on.

She goes towards the small mirror hanging on the wall and use the brush to straight her hair into a pony and use sunscreen on her face as she can't tolerate the sun on her skin much

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She goes towards the small mirror hanging on the wall and use the brush to straight her hair into a pony and use sunscreen on her face as she can't tolerate the sun on her skin much.

Ruby then move towards the side table near the bed to take her things and an apple as breakfast to get going. She didn't do any makeup as she is creamy brown skin girl who doesn't like to do much.

Ruby took the lock and closed her door with the locker. With that done, she keeps the keys near the pot near the door and move down the stairs towards the road.

She stay in a one room flat on rent. Her family isn't there anymore as her mom and dad died in an accident in her childhood. Till her teenage time she use to stay at her aunt's house then she move out on her own when she got in the college.

She is studying computer engineering and wish to get a job in a company till then she is doing a part-time job at a backery cafe which is some far distance from her apartment.

Today is a weekend and she doesn't have any classes so she usually help at the cafe full day. Her eyes were shining with love as she looks all around her and help some people on her way.

Soon she reached at the cafe with a happy smile on her face. She throws the leftover apple in the side dustbin while opening the door and take in the smell of cookie and coffee in the air but then divert her eyes towards a woman who was wearing a apron tell her to come faster.

"Ruby ruby you are here now lets get going..", mrs.choi says while pulling her back in the employee room the let her change in work clothes.

"Ruby we need to hurry as we are having so many customers today", mrs.choi spoke with a smile.

Ruby nodded and took off to change into apron and got out towards the cashier check where mi cha was.

Mi cha was daughter of mrs.choi. Both mother and daughter duo were so sweet and caring towards the employees there.

When mr.choi died due to health issues mrs.choi was left behind with the shop till her daughter came back leaving everything behind to help her mom.

But see her luck that after that mother and daughter duo has already reached at the peak. Their cafe was so famous for coffee and the cookie that every weekend is like a regular day for the couples. Some of them come to do their work in peace as there is also small library made for them to read books.

Mi cha direct ruby towards the table. Ruby nodded and turn to get the note but there it was in the hand of bong who stood with a smile and gusture to get it. Ruby took the notepad with a soft thank you and left to the table where couples sat taking.

Bong is husband of mi cha. When she came back to her mother,he too came with her. They both were already engaged but mi cha didn't want to marry till she stable the cafe. Bong was very patience man who help with the financial problems as he was the owner of his own company.

Ruby know mrs.choi from her childhood when her parents were alive. Mr.choi and Ruby's father were partners of the company but after her father died the company got bankrupt and then Mr.choi came here where he open a cafe with his left over money.

Ruby was best friend of mi cha and was in contact till her teenage time. After she came here to live on her own she meet with mi cha again where she offered her to work as part-time.

Ruby was very grateful and help them when they weren't known much but now everything was stable in their life. Ruby had now almost completed her studies and bong had offered her to help her get job in his company.

Today she was very happy as today she didn't have to talk with some of the rude customers. Some time boys use to flirt with her seeing as she was hot single girl with a slime hips and long legs with her face making her unique.

As the evening came mi cha call over ruby as the next swift is going to start soon. Lin who came in for the next swift took over for her and let ruby get changed.

While going out mi cha call ruby over to give her some of the pastry and cookies to go with. Ruby thanks her and left to go home.

Ruby walking towards the convenience store to get some of the necessary things for home and some groceries.

As she paid and left the store with that walking back towards her home, she can feel someone following behind her. She stop to look back to see that there was no one but still can feel eyes on made her feel uneasy and start walking faster to reach back home.

Soon she reached home where she took the key and open the door faster to get inside and look again back to see if someone was there following or not.

Seeing no-one she closed the door and goes towards the kitchen to keep the groceries on the counter. Ruby goes towards her room to get changed and come back to make food for herself.

After eating she decided to study a little bit before going to sleep.

___________________________________