chapter 16

Ruby's pov-

"Shall we move on?", areum ask to divert my attention to her side.

She was standing still in same position while looking at me with a small smile as if she want to leave as soon as possible.

I nodded in agreement to let her keep talking.

"This way sir park jimin the next !!", she spoke while looking at the said men who was already looking at me.

This men was like a angle with a smirk on his plumpy lips. His eyes were looking as if he was imagining me with lusty feeling.

"Finally!! Sweet to see you angel", he says in his soft voice.

If i don't know better then i would have thought that he was a good boy who love you infinity with his cute eyes and smiley face.

But his tone made me shiver as I heard a deep lust in his talk. I whisper out a small 'you too ' to respond his greeting. He chuckled at my shyness.

"My doll just like an angel right??", jimin ask as he bend me on the bed while his hand support my body.

"Right angle??", he ask while my body was shaking in his hold and was moving away from him but stop as he chuckle while thrusting faster.

His fingers were teasingly running on my back to down to my ass. He keep teasing me by thrusting faster at first but then stop when I was getting my release.

Continuous edging was making me frustrated and my body was tired of waiting and it was making me crying mess.

But then he took a hold of my hair making me arch my back as he thrust fully faster then before not even stop once.

"Ruby the sixth person is known as sir Mr. Kim taehyung!", she direct to the men who was manspread on the couch with his fingers were on his lip rubbing them and his graze on me.

"Hello baby bear!!", he spoke.

Ohh god i was very wrong when i said that namjoon had the deepest voice of this group but I forgot that the most deep and strict men was yet to introduce.

He was the one who I specifically remember by his deep voice which made me shivering shit from just his single word.

I gulp down the lump and spoke softly to greet him back making him smirk in victory. His eyes were dark from the emotion he was hiding.

"Ohh baby bear being so desperate by hyung love haa??",  he ask while hold me up as jimin was pounding from behind making me clinched hard.

My face was red with tears and throat hurting from screaming around. Taehyung chuckle darkly while making me seat up between him and jimin.

He look back for a second before nodded while jimin hand reached out to spread my legs as wide as possible.

Both of them came closer much more than before and jimin life me up making me whimper but then yell loudly as taehyung entered.

Both of them were inside me making me stretch more and more while clinching harder making them both growl in pleasure.

"Lastly the youngest member is sir Jungkook Jeon!!", areum which made me jump out of the thoughts and move my eyes towards the last men sitting beside taehyung.

He was a devil with his long hair tied behind him small sharp eyes on me with a button nose and lastly the lips with piercing on.

His body was relaxed but the muscles were showing off from the tight shirt and coat he had wore on his body. The tattoo and the shoes show that he was like a machine gun ready to fire.

He had this playfulness in his eyes which show about how much he enjoy your pain for his pleasure.

"Hii bun ", he spoke with a teasingly smile on his face.

"Hii ", i whisper back while looking down with a red face.

"Ohh bun you are soo wet hmm so tight and warm ", he says while thrusting his cock deep inside with his fingers rubbing the dipping cum over my clit slowly making sure to not let it fall down.

"Ahh ahh", i moan in pain as he was abusing my already sensitive pussy due to cumming uncountable times.

Yet he wasn't ready to show a bit of mercy on me while his length was hard as rock in my even though cumming before.

"You won't be good anyway till I'm satisfied bun !! Your oppa needs you hmm you heard me right ?", he asked but I was lost to even look properly at a him.

With all my senses left from the drug were thrown out of the window by this seven men who were use me like a drug that they need for each and every second.

I still can feel everything and each second of their way they use me to pleasure them yet this was something i have never felt before ever in my whole life.

They left my body all recklessly and tired out of all the way. Never i have thought that my first night doing that will be where I was pass out from consciousness due to cumming multiple times.

But now looking at their face and personality make me think that was just a good start for them. The real fun for this seven fearless men was yet to come.

" This are the seven wonderful mens who were the one who bought you at the nightevent and now you are officially belong to them!! You are going to serve them in which ever way they asked for!!", areum says but hearing this made me feel like a pet for them.

" Would you like something gentleman?", she ask but I know that she had asked before hand for me.

"For now we would like to have a champagne with our girl!!", namjoon said but his voice was so damn near me.

Areum then look up at me as if expecting me to do the honours to open the bottle.

I nodded with that standing from my seat to move near the table in the middle to get the bottle surrounded with the icecubes to let it chill.

My hand were shaking due to unknown reason while slowly picking the bottle with both hands and place it on the table near me and pick the opener.

But then a hand came from back to grab my waist to pull me back on the seat which made me gasp out and look at my left to see hoseok grinning.

___________________________________