chapter 52

Ruby's pov-

I feel like i haven't sleep in such a soft bed in long, long time. All i can do was smile and smuggling more into this soft feather like pillows.

I move my legs to pull them inside the blanket to stop feeling cold but stop as i remember, how I can feel this when all i can remember was eating with the boys.

All of that made me stop and seat up on the bed face the wall with a photo fame of white horses running on.

I shiver as cold air came from the AC but then i look down to see my chest fully exposed and pull the blanket up quickly to cover while moving backwards.

"W-why I-i am here like this?", i question out with hand pulling blanket up to cover myself.

"Hey there , sleepyhead", a sudden surprise voice spoke from the side.

My eyes move to see suga rubbing his wet hair infront of the mirror from where he was grazing at me.

"You look such a good view to be waking up in morning and I really was tempted to join again to snuggle up", he says while smiling and giving a wink to me.

I avoid looking at him in just a towel wrap around his hips and back exposed with water drop shining in sun light.

He chuckled while i move to go down more inside the blanket to stop him seeing me.

"Where are my clothes?", I asked slowly.

"Hmm?", he face me with a questionable face .

"Where are my clothes?", i asked again but a little louder.

"Ahh they are thrown in washing and before you assume that we had sex then nope we didn't cause I ..", he move and came infront of me making me squeak while moving away but he hold me still.

"I really want you to be awake while fuck you shit!", he whisper while his eyes travel down to mine.

I move back to avoid his graze and body with keeping distance between us. He chuckled while looking at me struggling to keep the blanket up.

"You know I would love to throw this blanket away from you but kitten don't test me , I will not be able to keep up with testing!!", suga says while pulling the blanket.

I cry out to hold it away from him but he pull me along with it and hold my arms then remove the blanket in a swing, letting the cold air hit my body making me yell.

I was covering myself but he pull my legs and pick me up in a bridal style then walk toward the shower.

He made me stand still in the middle but I tried running off but he grip my hair making me look back at him with tears in my eyes.

"I did warn you to not test me kitten!", he says with his hand fisting my hair .

"Stop please, let go", i request him while hand reach out to hold his.

He growl before smacking me to the wet glass wall of the shower before throwing the towel around his neck, out of there.

"You just love to beg, right? Imagine my dick deep down your throat while you gag and beg to slow down", he whisper out with his lips leaving peck on my neck.

Shuttering unknown words came out of my mouth but he just let his teeth nibble softly while holding my hand over my head to stop me.

"You are making me crazy kitty, daddy really want to play with you",  his legs entered between my parted and his thighs were literally flaring my heat making my body vibrate.

He chuckled while looking at me with a smirk on his lips then he lock his lips with mine in a makeout and his tongue inside my mouth, going deep to touch back of my throat.

He groan making me shake as his finger wrap around my nipple twisting and turning to make me moan in his mouth.

"Just want you,darling", he whisper out between the kiss while pulling my nipples.

His thighs move around my heat making me arch into him but his hand move down to rub circles over my clitoris slowly and steadily as if speaking love.

He break out of the kiss making me gasp while he smirk and continue running his fingers on my heat while my body shake.

"You are amazing, each and every single part of your body is amazing", he spoke with a kiss on my cheek.

I open my closed eyes and look at him with tears ready to fall. He looks sincerely about his words but then his one finger entered inside my vagina make me moan and yell to feel this prohibited experience.

"It's ok kitty, daddy is here for you", he pamper my face with kisses as he scissor me down there with his two fingers.

My mouth feel open with a silent gasp as i feel the knot forming in my stomach making me bury my face in his neck.

"Ahh i-it hurting ahh", i spoke in his neck while he faster than before while holding me back with his body weight coming on mine to feel his chest on my front.

"Let it go!! You are doing good", he whisper making me come undone under his body with his deep voice helping me out and his fingers going on and on.

I didn't know about how to feel about my body functioning on his voice and avoid looking at him by burying myself more into him.

But seem like he knows from his chuckle and hand leaving mine of to hold his shoulder as he pick me up a bit higher and remove his lower towel to throw it out somewhere.

He press a button before water start fall down on us making me feel smaller but his hand pick my legs to wrap them around his hip .

I pull the courage and move my face to look at his who hold a lot of love in his eyes with a smile on his red lips.

"Ready kitten?", he asked while looking at me.

"It will hurt again please don't", i request him making him smile more and come closer to let his chest touch mine .

"I will go slow and help you with this, trust me darling", he says with a kiss on my jaw making me close my eyes.

"Just hold me up kitten", he said while I hold him tightly with my weight on his body as i was lifted on the wall with his body between my legs.

I gave a small nod to him with my eyes closed tightly and hand wrap around his neck.

With a last kiss on my head i feel his cock down there grinding over my heat before I could back out he move in making me yell and hide again in his neck with my nails digging into his skin with his groaning voice coming.

___________________________________