chapter 15

Ruby's pov-

When the door open all the way and that man step aside to let us in. I was still standing infront of the door even through areum had already walk inside.

I was looking down in thought about how my body was feeling the surrounding aura of danger and powerful people walking.

Even with hurt feelings of getting kidnapped and taken to sold at a highest price made me want to kill them all.

Yet my body wasn't able to give a response from what's happening. Even the night where the seven men who took my dignity are nearly infront made me aware about how much I lost the hope of going back and meeting my small family.

Lost in thoughts to even remember that i wasn't alone anymore. But this feeling was calling my attention towards itself.

I lift my head upwards where this beautiful brown eyes which seems like a dragon was grazing at me. His eyes were on me while his lips were in a smirking look as if he is impressed by what he was looking.

"Come in babygirl", his deep voice making me jump and move while thinking about how I still can hear his voice of the night before.

" Hmm so tight!! ", he growl while his thrust deep inside me while holding my legs on his waist.

"Just fuck by hyung yet feel like a fresh hmm ahh ", he murmured as he bend near my face to bite my collarbone.

I moan as i was switched between darkness and looking at him enjoying fucking me.

His hand came hard on my hip making me yell with tears rolling down.

"Attention on me babygirl" he deeply growl voice made me look up again.

"Ruby come!!", areum says as she saw me still not getting inside even from his command.

My body move on its own while looking at his face as he saw now looking as if he was ready to jump.

I stop beside areum who was standing near the table with their drinking on while they sitting on the couch looking at me.

"Sir your girl is here !! Let me do the honours to introduce her to all of you properly!", areum says making him nod.

" Here this gentleman is known at sir kim namjoon also Mr. RM ", areum says while gusture to the men who was still looking at me.

"Pleasure meeting you babygirl ", he voice was deep while he was looking like a bulk in his black velvet coat and jeans while his cheeks getting killer dimples as he smile.

I nodded in knowledgeable greetings.

"Then on his right side is the oldest member also known as sir Kim Seokjin", areum said making me swift to look.

My eyes awesome stuck at his perfect face with plumpy lips and blackish eyes. He was sitting like a prince while his broad shoulders were eye catching which were enough to remember him.

"So sweet my princess hmm taking sir like a good girl ahh soo sweet",his praises were like a drug while taking him fully.

"Yeahh just like that ughh ..", he says while rotating and moving my hips while I was holding on his broad shoulders tightly which will surely leave marks.

"Ahh ahh ", I moaned as his thrust fully hit my sweet spot making me see stars.

His plumpy lips sucking my earbuds making sure to grip hard on my nipples to tease to edge over and over.

"Hello princess!! Looking beautiful", he spoke in his husky melodious voice making me blush hard to even keep looking at him so i just thanks him softly and nodded.

"Then there is sir Mr. Yoongi Min who goes by suga ", she spoke towards a pale looking men who was sitting with his legs menspreading giving us a good view for imagination.

" Hey kitten ", he is the one i can't be forgotten anyhow. He is the man who took my virginity as if it was truly means for him and by looking at his smirking face made me known that he was proud to be the one.

" Ahh kitten feel so tight", he moan near my ear moving while a little bit of blood was flowing out of my pussy.

He was grip my ass cheeks to pull me closer with his thrusting faster and harder.

"Hmm feeling this kitten! Daddy all the way inside you ", he spoke while running his hand on my stomach to feel himself.

"Ahh "I moan out as he press on between my stomach end.He let out a chuckle while connecting our lips in a kiss.

"And on this left side is Known as sir Mr. Hoseok Jung ", areum to the men who was smiling while looking at me.

"Hey my sunshine!! Lovely meeting you", he says in a singing ways making me smile a little.

His eyes light up as he saw me smile.

"Come have a seat !", he says while forwarding his hand.

I look beside me towards areum who nodded without any issues. I slowly move forward and hold his hand but he then pull me against his seat and hold my waist to let me slip between him and namjoon.

Both of them were grinning while looking at me seating between them with them moving more closely and then relax as if they hadn't moved.

Namjoon move his hand to place it behind my back on the couch which made me feel smaller by his side.

My face was getting red but hoseok chuckle and with delicacy hold my hand on his lap.

He seems to be completely opposite of what I have experience that night like a complete turn round.

" Aww my sunshine tired already hmm?? Oppa hasn't even started yet ", hoseok says while holding my throat and pull me back on his body.

My sweating body was leaning backwards while his hand one hold my throat and another came front to rub my clit slowly making me whimpering.

He nibble on my ear while thrust slowly and deep making my eyes roll back but then chock out as his grip tighten.

His fingers were in mercy less grips which would live marks and his teeth marks are hard to make me hiss out. He was working like devil enjoying his meal on my body.

___________________________________