chapter 81

Y/n's pov

I smuggler more in the blanket when it was pull of my body making me whine loudly.

I open my eyes to see granny glaring at me with her hand on her hip.

"Granny give my blanket back naa", i whine but she pull me up.

I tried to lay back but she hit my thighs playful making me gasp then pout as she pull me of the bed.

"From one hour y/n, one hour, I'm trying to wake you cause you father want you down for breakfast yet you here are being lazy fellow", she speak while pushing me towards washroom.

I turn to face her but she throws a towel on my face. I pull that down then look at her.

"I don't want to go down! All will be eyeing me like a bug!", i response but she shake her head.

"Mrs. Camile isn't here!! She had gone on a trip after sir had an argument with her!", she says making me look up then nod.

"Now move faster! I have already set your clothes there on the counter!", with that she closed the door on my face.

I sigh then ruff my hair before turning to look at the shower.

"Alright let's get it!", i whisper to myself.

~

I run down as father is waiting for me. I jump the last step then turn towards the dinning area but stop when my eyes landed on the grinning face.

All the boys were still present in the mansion and were seating with my father. I clear my throat before pulling the skirt down a bit.

"Y/n, you are here!!", father call as i walk towards him.

All the seat same to be full and the one which was left is between jungkook and taehyun who were smirking at me.

"Seat fast!! Even after being this late yet still taking your time!", alice grunt towards me.

I rush as the boys all look at her then back at me.

"We don't mind waiting for her ms.alice!! If you are in hurry then please proceed", hoseok says making her smile simply.

"No no it's okay!!Just speak", she responds but hoseok ignore her.

I sat down while granny help me serve some of special food making me thank her.

She leave as soon as the dish was full and also left behind a glass of mango juice with strawberry dip in chocolate.

"Shall we start!", father asked making sure everyone nod.

Soon we start eating but i look up when a leg brush again mine from the front.

I gulp the bite with looking at jimin who was teasing me with his legs running up and down

Suddenly a hand came on my lap making me jump a bit then turn to look at jungkook who was secretly smirking.

"Move you hand off!", i whisper while gritting my teeth but he just tightly hold me thigh.

The skirt ride up as he move his hand a bit upwards. I hold his hand to stop him but another hand reached out to link with mine.

I glance at taehyun who smile as he pull his chair a bit closer while jungkook hold me tightly.

"Eat doll", taehyun whisper while feed me another bite as jimin move his leg to my knees.

I gulp down the bite with lots of difficulty as jimin's legs feel cold with jungkook going all the way to my centre with taehyun hold my hand to stop me.

I look forward to see my father rising his eyebrows. I shake my head then nod as he guesture to eat. My left hand rise up to get the spoon before taking a bite.

A low chuckle came from beside me but i kick my leg to hit jimin who hiss and glare towards me .

Au's pov-

"Are you alright jimin?", father asked.

"Y-yes sir everything good ", he responded making me tease him with my tongue.

"Father, I heard the son was found?", alice asked as she looks at father who nod.

"Yes this made me remember boys you need to get ready to go with y/n for this new mission!", he says.

"Shall we get the details later?", namjoon asked but father shake his head.

"Lin and seventeen members will join you guys with the details!", he replied.

"Father if there isn't a issue then i would like to lead this mission ", alice tried as rob beside her look at her in confusion.

"Have you lost your mind or what?", father asked angrily.

"Why?", she, innocent being asked while looking at him in confusion.

"Did you forget that last night your engagement news was all over the world and ofcourse he would know that too!! ", jin asked while mocking her.

"But that can help!! He might me immunity to be with the daughter of king that will help in pulling him out", she reason them but king sigh.

"You are going to make this hard alice", he spoke through his teeth.

"But at least let me try!! If this fail then I won't say anything again!", she promise making father grunt.

"Okay but that on you! No one will come to save you from the mess you will create!", he spoke as she grin with rob.

"Then please excuse us !! I will take my leave and make arrangements for this mission!", alice stood up with rob before leaving from there.

King look at them go before turning to his other daughter who was eating silently until now.

"Y/n!", he call out making her sigh.

"I will take the responsibility of the mission but she is on her own!", she spoke without any hesitation.

"Does he know we are coming for him?", hoseok asked.

"He have idea about all the things happening here and the news might have reached him that his father is no more!", she responds.

"This will cause issues!", king growl again but stop as she shake her head.

"We need to get him out of his mansion or send someone who can take him in his own place ", she says grinning.

"Don't think...", king warn her but she stood up from her chair.

"I will come back with his dead body and if you can't help then try to not interfere!",with that she left from there too.

King shake his head before turning to look at namjoon who was looking at her going away.

"You guys please keep ker safe!", he whisper making namjoon turn to him and hold his hand.

"Believe us sir! We will kill anyone who hurt her!", his words were hard and deep like a red seal.

"I will always believe you in keeping her safe and happy!", king response with tapping namjoon back on his hand.

__________________________________