chapter 23

Au's pov-

Suga who was on couch also had the same feeling. His mind had forgotten the wine glass he was swinging in his hand.

All he came think is about the girl who was trying to seat up on the bed in the red room.

He gulp down his lust forming on his tongue to touch what's between those legs which she was hiding behind that black dress.

His thoughts were all about how his tongue lick teasingly over her wet fold with his fingers working to stretch free for his rocking hard length inside her warm and wet pussy.

He let out a growl in discomfortness about how his pant stiff on his cock making it hard to move.

On the other hand hoseok slowly move to the bed where ruby was trying to seat.

He slowly ride up on his knees and move towards her body with his hand open the button of his shirt till his stomach.

Hoseok hold her ankle to pull her towards him making jump back on the bed and hold the sheet in a grip to let her mind stop moving more.

Hoseok took his hand off her ankle and slowly move it upwards to her hips. Ruby was press between his legs with her hand holding tightly on the sheet.

She can feel the hand on her but couldn't stop or speak out due to her body not allowing her to be still for more minutes.

Hoseok move his hand on her hip to feel her curves hidden under the dress. His tongue came out while a sign left out of his mouth as he feels her body.

Hoseok then move his eyes on her face to see her eyes closed tightly while a white fist was on the sheet.

He chuckle darkly making her squeak while he move near her neck. His lick his lips before planting a peck over her skin making her jump and hold his shirt.

He continues kiss over her chest with getting on her collar bone to her neck making sure to give her a hickey before kissing her jaw then move on her cheeks.

He kiss were dangerous for her as she can feel getting wet down between her legs with her body burning every time his lips made contact over her skin.

Suddenly he hold her chin in straight then lock his lips in a aggressive makeout making her yell out and try to push him of her.

Hoseok took a hold of her hands to push them back over the bed making her whimpering in the kiss. He hold her hand with his while another move down to cup her hard nipples.

His hand hold her nipple in a grip and pull making sure to get a reaction which came out as a surprise moan.

Hoseok took that as opportunity to enter his tongue inside making her gag a bit with hot tears burning down her eyes.

His tongue fight with her for a domain power while going as much as deep as possible making her gag. He smirk in victory as she stop and cry out .

Hoseok let her move her face to cough out while taking deep breath through her mouth. Hobi grin and hold her wrist to pull her up to sat.

In a swing motion he open her zipper from behind making her yell and hold  front of the dress to stop it from falling. She look at his face with a shock emotions.

She try to move back but couldn't as he had his hands on her thighs making sure to not let her move.

"Pl-please don't do this ! I don't want this n-no pl-please don't", ruby shutter out words while shaking her head in no.

"Sunshine you can't say no ! Oppa needs you hmm!", hobi spoke with crashing her cheeks.

"N-no pl-please don't want this n-no pl-please", she denied while pushing his hand off her making him grit his teeth in annoying.

"Baby don't make me call daddy!! He won't be gentle!! Look he is waiting desperately", hoseok said while gesture to suga who had been looking at her with strictly eyes.

Ruby was shaking in fear as she noticed how he had a eagerness in his eyes but his control over can't be taken simply.

Hoseok grin as he saw how scared she was looking with her eyes still stuck over suga. His hand reached out to open her dress fully making her gasp.

Ruby look back at hoseok who had his eyes stick over her chest then look back at suga who seem to capture her attention which didn't seems to fade away.

Hoseok took the opportunity on to move her hand off her chest with a whimper leaving her mouth. He let the dress slide off her body and took it away making it land somewhere on the floor.

He feel as if he can't breath through his lungs cause of how sexy she looks in her strip less bra and panties. Her nipples can be seen through while creamy brown skin shine in the red light.

On the other hand suga was suck biting on his lips and a fist whiting to control himself from jumping on the bed to take her right there. It was getting painful with her eyes still on him.

Hoseok unhook his pant to let out space for his cock which seem to be hard core tight in his pant.

He hold her body to lay back down on the bed under him. Ruby look back at hobi who was hangover her body with his hand on her side beside her face.

Hobi chuckle while looking down and let his body lower till her chest with heating his as she took breathe.

Hoseok slowly run his hand over her head and gave her a peck on her forehead getting to her nose.

He looks up at her eyes then connect their lips in a slow and sexual kiss while his tongue lick her bottom lips making her squeak and hold his shirt.

He move his face to a bit side to move his lips properly with her then gently bite it making her moan in pain.

Hoseok grin before standing up on his knees while continuing looking at her face . He open all the buttons off his  shirt and remove his shirt off his shoulder to throw it back of the bed.

___________________________________