chapter 41

Au's pov-

The members entered inside the room to see both taehyun and beomgyu seating on the bed where ruby was dead asleep.

Both of them were looking at the girl sleeping without knowing the truth around her.

Seokjin look at yeonjun who was smoking at the window making sure to keep an eye on her. Both of them made eyes contact then seokjin nod.

Namjoon stood near the bed end where soobin was beside him. Both of them were looking at ruby who had marks on her exposed back.

Hoseok and jimin came near to seat on the bed while taehyung and jungkook move to get a glass of whisky with huening kai who help them with ice cubes.

Yoongi move towards yeonjun to light up his own cigarette then took a deep puffed before letting it out.

"Jae with his guard and his assistant will be back in the morning!! ", namjoon spoke out in the silence room.

"Hae and areum?", soobin asked still looking at ruby.

"Dead", one word was just what namjoon response.

Hoseok pull the drawer from the side table to get a cream then move beside ruby. He open the cap then pull the cream on his finger with moving the cover of ruby.

He stop for a second as she move her head from one side to another while her body shivling from the cold air.

Hoseok move then look at her face before slowly apply the cream on her marks.

Ruby whimper a bit in her sleep as the cold cream came in contact with her pain full marks.

Her marks were healing very well with the medicine given and applied on from time to time.

Few marks were already faded leave behind few scars where her skin were cut open from hard hits.

Hoseok continue applying while jimin rub her arms to let her feel them near. Once done, hoseok move the cream back then rub of the left over in wet wipes.

"We are leaving early today!", namjoon spoke making sure everyone heard him.

"We might leave too even seventeen members have already left for their home!", soobin inform them.

A knock was heard on the door with sejin announcing that they were ready to go.

Namjoon hum then look at Seokjin.

"Hyung!", namjoon said making seokjin move towards the bed.

Jin came near making hoseok and taehyun to stand up from the bed while jimin and beomgyu help her move.

Jin took the robe from the side table then help her wear it over her shoulder slowly to not wake her up.

After that he pull her closer then wrap her arms around his neck and place his hand on her thighs a little lower her back , careful with her marks to pick her up.

All of them move to the door where yeonjun open it to let seokjin go out behind namjoon and soobin downstairs.

Guards all follow them behind carefully avoid looking at ruby sleeping in the arms of jin.

They all reached at the lower level then enter the hall ways leading out at the main entrance where every guards of the guests were present.

None of them look up at the gang members moving like they own the place while the girl was sleeping securely.

The cars came infront of them where soobin and his members stop at the stairs.

Namjoon look at them then spoke.

"Don't make her wait longer!! Every one will try to take her now after knowing that we almost killed jae for touching her!", namjoon said.

"Hyung we don't want to rush on her !! She will get habitual slowly!", yeonjun response while looking at the sleeping beauty.

"You don't have to wait!! She will get settled with all of us!! Just come back as soon as possible", seokjin says while pulling ruby more over till her face was near his chin.

All the five of them nodded while looking at ruby with loveful eyes shining to wishes to not let her separate from their eyes.

Soobin move closer till he was near her. His eyes move to her lips but then he just let his peck over her forehead then move back.

Yeonjun came forward after him then gave her a wet kiss over her shoulder making her mummer in her sleep and fist on the coat seokjin was wearing.

Beomgyu push him aside with a playful whine making yeonjun sigh out but then smile as beomgyu kiss her cheek nearly her lips.

Ruby feel the ticklish kiss on her so she move her face then lick her lips with that continue sleeping deep making all the members to smile out at her cuteness.

Taehyun shyly came forward after beomgyu move behind to let him. He look up at jin who smile and gave him a nod then back at ruby.

He smile at her face where her hair a bit messy while her lips parted to breath through it. He move closer then gave her a quick peck on her nose.

Taehyun was red when he quickly move away from her towards taehyung and jungkook who giggle then playful push him a bit.

Yoongi shake his head at the maknae brothers then switch his eyes on the youngest member of the group who keeping his place and stood beside him.

"Go on!", yoongi says while letting his hand on the lower back of huening kai who smile while blushing then move towards ruby.

He came near her then look around at the members standing surrounded the girl while were smiling at him.

Kai came near her then slowly move towards her while his eyes still on her face. His lips made contact with her eyes and leave a sweet soft kiss them kiss her hand before moving away from her.

He move back slowly to let jin take her inside the car with the other following behind him.

Namjoon stood at the door lastly then look back at the five members who were looking at door.

"Don't keep waiting !! Come faster we will be waiting for you with her!", was his last words before he enter inside the car.

Guards move back to their own while the five members keep standing on the stairs looking at the cars moving out of the compound.

__________________________________