chapter 68

Au's pov-

"Okay this is the file which had the details of the Italians dealership!!", namjoon pass the file to jungkook who took and open it to read.

Namjoon open another file to do an signature after reading the document then close it back.

"Here jimin keep this in the safe and make sure one get this!",namjoon pass the file to jimin who took then leave to keep it in the secret safe.

"Hyung there are few error with the number calculation between this two months", jungkook show while namjoon look at them seriously.

"Yea maybe this need to go back to taehyung for more check up!!", namjoon whisper while taking the file back.

Jungkook nod then stood up from the couch while yawning a bit and look out of the window to see the garden.

"Hyung", jungkook call out while namjoon hum.

"Where is bun?", jk asked while namjoon look at him then rise his eyebrows.

"In the library room why?", namjoon move his glasses higher on his nose.

"I was wondering if I could have a time with her today but she wasn't seem since breakfast!!", jungkook pout while namjoon chuckle.

"She is working hard and i made her separate cause yeonjun said that he seen her working alone in the garden while aera was somewhere else!!", namjoon response.

Jk frown to hear about her working alone but then an idea came in his mind.

"Hyungie", jk call out with a grin while namjoon sigh.

"Yea yea you can do whatever you want and she can also be with you!", namjoon spoke making the bunny to jump with giggles.

"Okay then see you soon.....", jk run off the room making namjoon shake his head.

Jungkook with smiley face was walking towards the library but stop at the entrence where jimin was on his call.

Jimin turn to look at the boy who was grinning and bouncing on his toes. He rise his eyebrows in question for what made him happy.

Jungkook smile while signing about namjoon who gave him permission to spend time. Jimin nod while ending his call then give the bunny his attention.

"And what are doing?", jimin asked playful.

"Hyung ruby is here so i thought maybe some movie time then something else..", jungkook spoke making jimin to smile.

"Then maybe I should join you?", jimin asked but jungkook was already nodding in agreement.

Jimin ruf his hair while opening the door then move towards the secret study to keep the file while jungkook follow behind him.

After keeping the file there they came back while jimin rise his eyebrows to asked where she was. Jungkook look around but then they heard a coughing voice somewhere from the side.

Jungkook direct jimin took the right where the adventures stories were. Both stop at the end to see the girl who they were finding.

There she was on the stairs to rise up to the second level, cleaning the book while her hair was tied open.

But their eyes were stuck on her thighs skin showing of from her black short with her cloth riding down of her shoulder making her collar bone shine in the light.