chapter 19

Ruby's pov-

Watching his body move from side to side with his eyes speaking a lot of emotions for me. But unlike him I wasn't able to speak.

My mind was all mess from thinking about how I was just living my life with my best friend and family but now here I'm in the hold of an unknown men.

Jimin was like a drug which attracts people towards his charm. His eyes shining in the light but then form in a half moon when he smile.

I don't know what's happening to me. Not only him but also the other six men who I hate the most from the first night we meet but now are half of mine heart.

I feel some unknown emotions which I shouldn't be having. This seven mens have somehow changed their cover in my eyes.

Their body, face , looks everything seems to attract me towards themselves.

Looking at up jimin who is in his black turtle neck tshirt with shiny pants on was making him more handsome then before.

Tonight even the other six are breathe taking beautiful in their all black outfits making them look all powerful and most amazing

But then look at the side where the five new guys seat were also diversing my mind off the things.

The one who sear beside namjoon had a blonde hair with doe eyes and thin lips. He was looking at tall and handsome in his black formal shirt and pant.

On the other side was a boy beside hoseok who seems to be younger boy in his 20 with his tshirt that had some knife pattern and the black jeans and shiny shoes.

Then there this guy who look like a ceo in his white shirt and black pant with his curly hair. He face seems to be pulling all the attention of the room on him.

With him was another boy who was looking like a caring and happy boy who can fool easily with his face but dressing in all black seems to make him completely opposite.

Lastly the one on the other side of jungkook seems like a rice boy who had all the money in the world which can define from his heavy coat on his body.

These 12 people in the room are making me feel like a whore. Loving one person seems valid yet my heart, body and mind is getting crazy for this peoples.

Au's pov-

Jimin remove his face from her neck to look at her side face in front of his eyes.

Her brown eyes with black round on the corner while her button like nose going down to her red lips making him want to kiss her and her curves show from her dress is making all the thoughts to run wild.

He couldn't believe the girl who had stolen his dream was dancing in his hold. He wants the time stop where it is.

But he got confused to see her attention not on him. He follows her eyes towards the others seating.

He saw how she was looking at the members with specifically. Eyes were showing the interest of looking at the boys.

A smirk came on his face when he saw her eyes moving towards special five boy who were also eyeing her.

Jimin made eyes contact with jin and smirk as he was also noticing her attention towards them.

BTS pov-

As the five members came in the room ,we stood up from the couch to greet them.

Namjoon move forward to hug the leader of the group known as soobin.
On the other hand suga and hobi were hugging huening kai while jk and taehyung were taking with yeonjun with jin hugging taehyun and beomgyu.

"How are you doing soobin? We weren't expecting you all to join us all of sudden!!",namjoon ask.

"We are fine hyungie!! It's good to see you all!!", yeonjun response while smiling.

"Yeahh we just reached at the party and thought to greet you before going to our room!!", soobin added.

"That sounds fun!! Why don't you all join us ?",  hobi ask while looking at namjoon who nodded in agreement.

"If that won't cause you harm then yeah for sure!! We would love too!!", huening kai said while jungkook patted his back smiling.

"Not at all!! The more, the merrier right!! Let's have a seat!!", jin says while gusturing towards the couch.

"Great then!! So how's has been things going on?", suga asked as they took their seat with waiter getting them drinks.

"Everything is going well with the projects!! Even the one with the issue of attez have been clear out good!!",  beomgyu response.

"That's sounds wonderful for the perfect fit!! We always believe on you guys to be good at the work!!", namjoon says smiling.

"Thank you hyung we appreciate your support!!", yeonjun said while bowing.

"Uhh come on we are family!!", jin says while chuckling.

"You didn't bought a date for the night?", taehyung ask while smirking.

"We mm we didn't bought anyone from the auditorium!!", taehyun shyly said.

"Ohh really? Didn't caught your attention or didn't want to give attention?",  jungkook ask teasingly.

All the bts members chuckle while looking at the youngest blushing face as they hide from their eyes.

"You all are looking quite happy hyungie!! Something special?", soobin says while diverting his eyes towards the couple dance in their own world.

"Seems like that!! We were lucky to find the charm!!", jin says while looking at ruby.

"Obviously hyung who wouldn't want this charm!!", huening kai says while looking at ruby with a dreamy eyes.

Even others four were looking at her with the loveful eyes. The members all notices this and had a grin hiding behind their faces.

Namjoon and jin look at each other shock from what they were seeing but the smile while grinning came over their faces.

Namjoon look back at soobin who was still grazing at the very special girl of their. He noticed that this was the same look which he had seen before on the face of his members when they all meet her for the first time.

Jin on the other had look at soobin then at ruby who was also looking at the very five boys. He had noticed her looking at him and the others but didn't expected to even look at the youngest boys too.

He eyes then meet with jimin who also noticed that. Both of smirk with a grinning face while looking at the girl.

__________________________________