chapter 89

Au's pov-

Y/n take a shaky breath to smell his perfume so much near her almost as is he had merge with her body.

She gave a small smile to the others as they turn to look at her walking towards them. Their eyes roam on her dress and a smile came on making her shyly look down.

Jin grin as he pull her closer then walk to seat on a two seater facing the other and pull her beside him. He place his hand on the back of her couch.

"Pleasure having you here ms.y/n!", yeonjun says as he make eye contact with her.

She nod then look at namjoon who was seating infront of her with suga and beomgyu beside him. He smirk as his eyes met her.

"I didn't got the real reason for this sudden meeting!", she says slowly as her body lean back almost touching jin's hand.

"Your sis is not at home for few days?", suga ask as he roll his phone on his two fingers.

Y/n diver her eyes on him in confusion about them knowing this.

"Maybe!", she carefully says being unsure about the matter.

Soobin lean forward on his knees to face her .

"Why weren't you home to?", he asked.

"I have a mission to complete!", she responds as her eyes roam on their expression.

"She came to meet us today!", namjoon finally spoke making her frown.

"Why?", y/n feel confused cause there was no reason for her to meet the boys.

Jungkook pull out a file from the side table then push it infront of her.

Y/n look at him then slowly move to take it and open it to read the headline.

Her face turn from confusion to a recognise one. She finally get to understand why might have she gone to the boys.

"Why sister want to kill you father, king!", namjoon told her making her thoughts to get confirm.

She gulp down her fear then shakingly move the file beside her. Her excitement had gone in the vain cause now she was facing the hardest truth.

"I-i don't believe you!", she whisper but jin move his phone out to start a recording.

Y/n close her eyes tightly as she hear her stepsister and rob talk with the boys on her own. Her heart seem to stop when she listens how careless she said them to help her kill her father.

Boys all keep silent to let her have few minutes to let her settle in understanding about what true self alice showed them.

She took a deep breathe with tears burning inside her eyes. Slowly she open them with redness around the corner and looking at namjoon.

"Why are you showing me this?", her voice crack in between showing her pain.

Boys feel their heart break at her eyes and body showing pain. They all just want to kill alice right there and then but took a control.

Namjoon sigh as he move forward to look her with eyes showing sympathy.

"Baby... You know we don't go around to break any promises or deal!! ", his words were soft.

"Then..", she whisper as jin move closer towards her body.

"But my love this time we are helpless to save him getting hurt or even..", kai says beside him.

A sob left her mouth as jin quickly pull her in a hug making her bury her face in his neck to hide her tears rolling down.

Her fingers fist his coat while body shaking like a leaf. Jin bite his lips and move closer to her while rubbing her back.

His eyes turn to look at namjoon who was having sadness in his eyes.

Y/n move back after a few minutes then stood up from the couch and look at the boys.

"Thank you for tell me this!! I-i will take care of her n-no need to worry ", she replied as her eyes avoid their.

Taehyung stood up to held her shoulder then turn to face him.

"You aren't going anywhere!! We didn't call you here to let you deal with this all alone!", he spoke in his deep voice.

"Pl-please don't want this!!", her voice came a little lower.

Namjoon move from his seat to walk near her then turn her body towards himself.

"We are going to help her and we can't stop this cause our reputation is on the line!! Just move with us!! We will help you", namjoon cup her face to make her eyes meet his.

"She is giving your company back but I don't have anything to pay to get your help!! And being a part of the clan, i know that team only help with deal", she speaks up making him nod.

He hold her hand in his then look at her while taehyung move behind her.

"We know but that doesn't mean you have nothing to give!!", his words feel helpless to her.

"What do you need?", she asked.

Namjoon look at his members and brothers then smile before kissing her forehead and slowly wrapping his arm around her.

"We have told you before too and I'm repeating to ask you to come back to us!! ", namjoon response.

"We need your love babybear!! Let us give you our world just please come back", taehyung whisper in her ear.

Y/n look down in her thoughts before slowly looking at the boys. Their eyes were expecting a lot from her. Her mind keep running through the time she had spent in their mansions.

"I-i will come back once i stop her! But you will not get back on your deal right?", she ask as her heart beat faster.

Namjoon smile showing his dimple while rubbing his thumb on her jaw and nod.

"Never babygirl ", he kiss her cheek before looking at her.

Both then look at each other then nod. Namjoon look at soobin and yeonjun before giving a wink then move back.

Yeonjun stood up then walk near her and slowly took her hand in his getting her attention. He pull her closer while soobin move on their other side.

"We have a plan for a night,flower", he whisper as he move her hair from her face.

Y/n look at him then nod before eye look down.Soobin move near her ear then whisper slowly.

"Let us take care of you for this night till they plan ahead", soobin speak as he wrap his arms around her and pick her in his arms.

Y/n squeak a bit as her hand hold his shoulder while he smile towards her. He walk out of there with yeonjun, beomgyu, taehyun and kai following them.

Soon the six of them left the room where the members smile. Namjoon smile but then his face fell as he remembers her words.

"We will never betray you , babygirl", he whisper as he looks back at the way they left.

"Do we get back to the plan?", hoseok call out making them turn to seat back.

Sejin came around the corner then join them with a file in his hand.

"Sir, the report is here!", sejin says as he pass the file to jimin.

"Good now we can get an idea about what they might be planning to do", suga whisper as he lean back.

"Sure but still the real problem isn't over yet!", jin says as he looks at his phone.

"Anyhow we have to keep y/n and king safe!", jungkook says.

"Only y/n!! King is the main target and we can't go beyond to help him or they will find out soon", hoseok response.

"Exactly and that might pull her in troubles ", taehyung added.

Boys all look tensed and worried for their girl who will be suffering from the time cause her step sister is somewhere out there planning something big.

___________________________________