chapter 63

Au's pov-

Ruby chew down the last bite of noddles then gulp all the glass of water and sigh.

She close her eyes then took a deep breathe and turn towards namjoon who had a book in one hand and another was holding the hot cup of tea.

Namjoon bring the cup near his lips and sip slowly then look at ruby who was pressing her both lips while eyes stuck over him.

"What's wrong, babygirl?", he asked while rising his eyebrows.

"I-i completed my food", she says making him look at the table then nod.

"I can see that!! ", namjoon response with bringing his cup on the table and close his book then turn to face her.

"Now can I go back to work?", ruby asked.

Namjoon chuckle while throwing his book other side then pull her closer by her waist.

"Why, don't you want to keep me accompany?", he asked while titling his head and eyes look over her lips.

Ruby took a shaking breathe while pushing him away from his shoulder.

"It's not like that!", she whisper.

Namjoon smile , his fingers rub her jaw making her close her eyes and lean into him.

"Don't you think, you should say about why do you have this marks?", namjoon whisper while running his fingers on her hand where gyeong had step on.

Ruby fastly open her eyes with a gasp leaving her mouth and shocked appears on her face as she looks at his fingers then back at him.

"It's nothing to worry i just feel in garden!", she responds while pulling her hand back.

Namjoon grip her wrist then hold her jaw tightly making her face him.

"I hate lying and you, babygirl are lying on my face", he said with a glare.

"I-i am speaking truth!", she speaks as he cup her cheeks and squeeze them as she whimper softly.

Namjoon look at eyes which were glossy then at her red lips forming a small pout. He move closer then meet her eyes before going to bite her bottom lip making her cry.

Ruby yell as he bite harder and try to push him but namjoon twist her hand back then pull her closer while her lips bleed.

Namjoon taste her mentalic blood and leave her lip while looking at her eyes red. He smile then rub the blood off her lips and show her.

"This is your!! I will make sure you bleed from many places if you don't speak truth !", he warn her while ruby shake.

Namjoon move to kiss her softly and pulling her neck to move her closer while his hand hold her still.

He pull out making a sound as she lick her lips to stop her bleeding then look at him who gave a dark glance making her fear.

"Gyeong, she came there with her friends to tell me that dae died and i was the reason he died", she responds making sure to keep her eyes down.

Namjoon feel his angry rising at her words while teeth gritting silently to control himself. He move his both hand to hold her waist then pull her in his lap making her squeak then hold his shoulder.

"Continue", he spoke as his hand wrapped up around her .

Ruby had both her legs around his hip making her dress ride up, show her thighs skin while hand fisting his shirt and her chest attached with his.

"She tried to hurt me cause she thinks I'm getting more into you all and she doesn't want that to happen ", ruby spoke then hide her face between her hair.