chapter 42

Ruby's pov-

I can my body moving like swimming on a water surface but the only difference was there wasn't any wet feeling of water on me.

All I can feel is the arms wrap around my thighs and back then a pairs of legs under my ass.

Now i can think of this can't be happening even in the dreams. I slowly open my eyes then blink again to clean out vision.

The golden light with the ceiling cover in black and purple came in my view. I move my eyes on the chest who pull me closer and up a bit.

The lap of the person i was seating on came in my view. There taehyung was enjoying me checking him out while his fingers run circles on my skin to make me feel goosebumps.

I gulp as his sharp jaw touch my forehead as he pull my head near him.

"Rest baby bear!! We haven't reached yet", he spoke in his deep voice which send vibration through his body to mine.

But his words were confusing for me!! But then we swinging by as the car turn. I look out of the window to see the darkness while the road passing through the forest.

I panicked to see the room of the building gone and being switch to a car.

I look around at the other while seating up straight then pull my legs of the seat . I move away quickly to the side from taehyung who let me.

I feel the tears beaming in my eyes as the car move faster with my heart beating at the same speed.

"Where are you taking me?", i asked while my voice came out a bit fuss from being silent for hours.

A glass of water came in front of my eyes with a hand holding on it from my side .

I follow the hand to see yoongi who had a cat eyes while he guesture towards the glass. I didn't dare to take it making him sigh then move it to my lips.

"Drink!", his voice was hard but I still denied to drink and move but stop as taehyung grip my thighs hard.

I look at him to see he have a angry face on. I didn't fight more and take a gulp of water.

The water burn as it slowly go down my throat to my chest. I hold the glass while taking a more water till the glass was empty.

Yoongi took the glass back and fill it again then hold it again to my lips. This time i didn't denied and drank while he still hold on the glass.

I stop as i reach my limit then push the glass of with it still being half filled.

"Where are you taking me?", i asked again while looking at namjoon who had lean back on the seat with his legs manspread.

He open his eyes then look at me as he feel my eyes. I gulp as his dragon eyes stare a whole in my body.

"Home!", was what he spoke then close his eyes again.

The air hit my shoulder making me realise that there wasn't much clothes on my body. I pull the robe closer to feel the heat from it.

But then a crop tshirt land in my lap front the front. I look at the shirt then up at jimin who was leaning on his knees.

"Wear it!", he said while letting his eyes travel down my chest.

I look down again to see that the coat can show some of outline of my body.

"N-no thank you but I-i am okay!", i tried passing it back but he just look at it then back at me.

"I didn't take back anything angel!! Wear it or I can help!", his last words were a little off with his lips lick made it even more hard.

He tried standing but i pull it back fast then remove the roby before wearing the tshirt on my short top while feeling the eyes of the members of my chest.

I pull the roby back on again then lean back on the seat and pull my legs closer to make myself smaller to avoid their eyes.

Soon i let my eyes see around while the members were either sleeping or while looking at their phone. The cars was taking turns after turns to even remember any better in the forest.

The road seems to keep getting deeper in the forest area with only the sound of cars engine were heard and nothing else.

After half hour of look out of the window glass in loss of thoughts but stop as the cars took a turn where the area change.

A larger wall surrounding the area came first making fear appear with full force in my body. The guards dress in all back with bulletproof jacket and mask with machine guns standing tall came in the view.

We can't even see them in the darkness but from the shining tape attached with the jacket shine from the light of the cars help to see them.

I feel my mouth open in amusement as we pass the garden after garden. Some were for playing game with some of helipad.

I have never seen this type of luxury area. But every corner was fill with guards and guns.

Seeing them at the building with guards team made me think they were millionaire but then got to know they were mafias and most known.

But this mansion glittering with the light and the shine proves that they aren't just millionaire but multi billionaires.

"Close your mouth bun or a fly would go inside", the maknae teasingly spoke to me.

I close it after that with my cheeks surely would be burning red from embarrass. But then the car stop at the entrance with others cars too.

The guards came out of the cars then sejin open the door. Jin got out first then hoseok following behind him.

Namjoon and then jimin got out with taehyung behind them. Jungkook eyes me then at yoongi who nod at him with that he too left the car.

"Out!", yoongi said when he saw me not moving an inch.

"I-i don't want please. I want to go back home where my family is waiting for me! They would be worried..", i was saying but stop as suga came closer.

I tried to move back but his hand grip my throat hard to stop my breath. I chock out as his grip tighten.

"Don't alter a word of going back kitten or else there would be hard ass punishment!!", he spoke while his eyes on my face which was beaming in pain with tear fall off.

"And i love giving punishment!", his voice was seducing and soft before his face near mine.

"Come!", he step back after eyeing me whimpering.

He pull me up towards the door where hoseok was waiting for us. Suga pull me out make me stumble upon hoseok who caught me .

"Careful sunshine! We don't want to hurt ourselves!", he said with a smiley face .

Suga pull me closer then lead me inside while passing by the guards standing at the step eyes on me like a statue.

Hoseok following behind while i tried to hold the robe tightly with one hand while another was pulled by yoongi.

___________________________________