chapter 57

Gyeong's pov-

Today I can't sleep nor rest even for a bit. My whole body was burning in fume to get revenge from ruby.

All the voice of boys keep repeating in my mind making me grip my hair and groan.

Beside me hana frown and move to face on other side while bong sleep tiredly.

There were two bed and both of them took one and let me have another one. My bags were still packed and i still don't want to open them.

I will go back to that room where i belong and that girl will be dead soon.

I move to stand up as my body can't seem to be settling at one place and move to open the door.

I look back at the two who were still sleeping then move out before closing it back.

Walking in the hall where every one were sleeping and night workers were awake in the outside with the guards.

I heard that ruby was allowed to rest for a whole day after she had breakfast with the members and wasn't allowed to leave her room till tomorrow morning.

My mind was only telling me to run upstairs where her room was and kill her this instance but I know if i did something then there will be not sun rise for me.

I move up the stairs slowly going on the last floor where the boys room were present with the txt members staying on another side with ruby in the middle.

Tip topping to her door while eyes roaming around to see if there were any presence of guards of anyone else who can caught me but everything was silent.

Opening her door slowly then move in the dark night and see her sleep in the sheet with her face shining from the moonlight through the window.

I move near her legs and glare at her with hand reaching out to touch but someone put their hand on my mouth and body then pull me out while i twist and turn to get free.

This person took me out while holding tightly then close the door slowly to not make any noise.

I was turn around then pull down with his back facing mine. I look at his figure who was walking with his face hidden in darkness.

Slowly we reach down and then he took me to the back door then out of the mansion towards the deepest part of the garden but stop once we cross path with guards.

He pull me down to hide then hold my mouth to not make any noise then pull me up to run again as soon as they left.

We reached out at the garden area where the boundary were so nearby while he left my hand and turn to look at me.

His eyes shine in the dark while he glaze at me without saying anything.

"Who are you and why did you took me here?", i asked him while backing up from him.

"You shouldn't be doing something there darling and for my introduction then ..", he walk in the light to let me see his face with a smirk.

"You can't easily forget this face!!", he spoke and gave me a wink while a smile break out on my face.

"Dae you!! You are here!!", i said while hugging him.

Dae wasn't just a normal guard here but also my friend. We first meet when i was feeling off and had spent a great night in my room alone with him.

After that whenever I use to fill my needs I would usually go find him and he would also come often but we never really name our relationship.

He had once told me that he just was a good fuck either then a relationship and he was also good about me being with the members and had promised to never tell anyone about us.

"You have gone missing for days!!", i spoke while smiling at him.

"I had or you just stop coming to meet me as your so called boys came back again!!", he tease me while seating down.

"Dae you are here now so please help me nahh", i move beside him and pull his hand.

He shrugged me off and rise his eyebrows.

"You need help? Really gyeong? Saving you from becoming a murder wasn't enough? By the way whom were you going to kill?", he asked while i roll my eyes and shroff.

"That bitch ruby who else!!", i says with greeting my teeth.

"Ruby? The girl who came with the boys?", he asked making me nod.

"Heard a lot about her!! She would be quite a good fuck if she would let me", he chuckled.

"You would fuck any breathing things", i tease him as he looks at me shocked.

"Darling have you seen her ass? My god she was huge for me and watching her body from far was like having blue ball every night!", dae says making me look at him with a frown.

"Have you really seen her or just talk in air!", i shroff while looking away.

"Ohh girl i have seen her! Even once tried to make a move on her but that boy, jungkook came before I could even get near!", he said and shake his head.

"Really?", i shockingly look at him who nod and gave me a smirk.

"Maybe one night i could dab her?", he jocking spoke.

"Without her permission?", i said making him grin.

"Do you even know about how many girl here are force to have a night with me yet even anyone dare to open their mouth!", he chuckled while looking at me.

"You are damnn !! And if you have her then i will give you whatever you want!!", I spoke while holding his hand.

"You serious?", he asked.

I nod at him while getting on my knees with a bright smirk.

"Then tomorrow she would be begging at my mercy and I will personally get her video for your proof!!", with that he stood you and forwarded his hand.

I took his hand and stand up to shake  in a deal.

"Deal!!", and with that he move to kiss me while gripping my ass making me giggle.

___________________________________