chapter 20

Au's pov-

Jin and jimin look at each other with a knowing grin on their faces then look away to not make it obvious infront of others.

Jimin was extremely happy that his body started moving little bit fast making ruby come out of her thoughts.

Ruby look up his face to see his eyes close while his hand on her waist pull her closer making her bump into him while her hand lock on his neck.

Jimin move his face in her neck with his lips press on her skin making her jump. He gave her neck a long wet kiss then bite it.

Ruby close her eyes in pain as he bite her a little hard. She whimper softly as he lick the bite mark.

His lip start leaving kiss over her neck slowly getting up from her jaw towards her cheeks.

Jimin kiss her near her lips making her gasp in surprise to his teasing. His face break out in a grin as he saw her getting red from his love.

Ruby's pov-

All this teasing was getting my body highpering more over. I can feel the heat in my stomach as his lips move over my neck.

I clinched my legs when he nearly gave in a kiss but that kiss didn't happen as i feel his lips on my cheeks.

My lips were parted in a silent gasp while eyes close. Surely my legs might have given out before hand but his grip on my body was holding on my weight.

I can feel him look at me but i didn't dare to open my eyes in embarrassment of my body giving him all power.

Then all of sudden my lips felt the soft and plumpy lips on it. My throat bob in nervesness while my legs moving back from his hold.

I can fell his legs follow me forward while i was unknowing moving backwards.

All this came to an stop when my back collapsed with the glass. I press all my body backwards while his lips chase mine.

I whimper out in the kiss as his teeth made contact with bottom lip. I tried pulling out but his hand hold mine on the glass near my head.

His biting made me open my mouth that way his tongue enter inside to explore my mouth. He was literally eating me out while my hand was hold on.

His one hand came over to hold my throat while pull my tongue in his mouth. He suck on my tongue making me hum out with his lower body pressing on mine.

I can feel his hard length down my abdomen while he was kissing me like food. Trying to pull my hand to stop him as my breathing was getting low.

Whimpering more to let him know with moving my face to side but stop as his grip tighten up making me chock out.

"Jimin!!", jin call out to him which made him slow down.

I was literally thanking jin over and over in my mind to stop this boy who seem to lost all control and had made his mind to eat me alive.

I shiver more as his lips left mine while his eyes still on them like he didn't want to let go. His hand move up from the throat to my lips rubbing them.

He came out of thoughts again and shake his head a little then move his eyes up to meet mine. His lips turn into a smirk.

He pull me forward the gave a peck again on my lips making me blush hard. He chuckle while looking at my face.

His hand wrap over my waist to pull me towards where the others seat talking about something unknown.

Au's pov-

Jimin had a smirk on his face as he saw how all of theirs eyes were on ruby who has a swallow lips with hair a little messy.

Suga forward his hand to hold her. Jimin direct her body towards suga then took a seat beside jin.

Jimin look the five new guest present there. He smile seeing the way they were looking at her with mouth open in awe while the body were high from her state .

On the other had suga wrap his hand around her waist to pull her beside him between him and hobi who move closer to her.

Ruby was still looking down with the red face from feeling all the eyes on her. Hobi chuckle while looking at her shying and put his hand on her thighs while suga wrap his arm on her shoulder.

"Uhh we will take a refill", namjoon says to the waiter who nodded while this made others to break out of their thoughts.

They continue talking about the business while stealing glance of her. Suga had provided her with a glass of juice to keep her company.

Soon the waiter came back with more drinks while following behind were their manager sejin.

"Sir mr.jae is here !!", sejin said.

"Let him in!", jin spoke with that the door open again'.

There he came in the room looking all proud with his manager, bongun behind him and then came ms.kim.

Sejin close the door but didn't left the room and stood near them.

Namjoon guesture towards the couch to jae who thank him and took a seat.

"Mr.jae !! Didn't expected you to join us", jin comment on his sudden arrival.

"I came to see myself if everything was stable and didn't need anything!", jae say while looking at ruby.

"Also i didn't knew that sir soobin and their members are also joining you!! ", jae spoke to look at the five members.

"We came unaware but then join them on!!", soobin reply while sipping on his drink.

"I noticed that you didn't participate this year !! Was our girls not reachable to your expectations?", jae ask jokingly.

"We weren't really interesting in buying this time!!", yeonjun response.

"Then shall we provide some temperare girls for your enjoyment?? There are new stock fully waiting for you !!", jae said smirking.

"We aren't sure mr.jae !!", beomgyu said not really giving the real reason.

"Why don't you all look at the picture maybe you would like some!! Even sir namjoon can pick if you all are interested to let them join!!", jae spoke while pulling his hand towards bongun who gave him a iPad with pictures.

"I'm sure ruby here won't be satisfying for all of you!!", jae said while looking at the girl who was attached to side of suga.

___________________________________