chapter 94

Y/n's pov-

I frown as i hear lots of screaming coming from downstairs like father is yelling at someone.

Throwing my laptop aside then run to open my door and rush downstairs where father was with stepmom standing behind him.

I was confused cause this wasn't looking like their fight but for the first time i am looking at ace getting scolding by dad.

I stop near the last step where step mom look at me then back at dad. For this week, i have been keeping myself locked in my room where no one can distribute me.

Granny usually bring my food there. Even boys often call to ask for my day and other then that i haven't spoken to anyone else.

But my eyes were stuck on my father who was highpering so much. Suddenly he start coughing and breathing heavily.

I rush to hold him tightly and help him to seat down on the couch. Granny bought a glass of water for him. I took it carefully and help him sip it slowly.

He cough again making me rub his back then let granny take the glass back.

"What's happening that you have to scream on top of your lungs?", i ask as stepmom hold his hand.

I noticed him unknownly holding her to calm down. My eyes switch to look at ace as father wasn't answering.

"Will you?", i asked.

"That shipment which was supposed to be left for france isn't left yet and alice seem to have stolen that!!", ace response.

My eyes switch to look at my stepmom who avoid making eyes contact with me.

"Where is you daughter?", i asked.

She gulp then look at me and shrugged. I bite my lip to control unholy words leaving my mouth and sigh.

"Any footage clip?", i look back at ace who shake his head.

I groan then move away from dad and look at granny.

"Help him!!", i said making her smile at me.

I move back to my room to get changed into a black pant and sleeve off top with a matching leather jacket and shoes. I pull out my hand gun and kept in on my hip before closing the wardrobe.

Coming back down to see granny giving a glass of juice to father where stepmom was helping him hold it.

"Stay here and don't leave till i come back", i warn ace who nodded.

I walk towards the entrance but stop as he ask me.

"Where are you going?", king ask in a low voice.

I look over my shoulder to see his tearful eyes on me.

"Get what you need", with that last words i rush out to go inside my garage where black bike was parked.

I stop near the cupboard where all the helmet were kept and pick a black devil with red outline on it.

Au's pov-

She wore the hand gloves before getting her face mask to hide her face and wore her helmet.

Then she turn to go near her bike and seat down before entering the key in the lock hole. The motor rode on with a loud sound making her grin. She hold her accelerator and change the gear.

The automatic gate start rolling up making her pull the shade on her helmet and ride out from there.

Her bike move faster as the speed increase with the sound coming louder. She reach at the basement where the shipment was suppose to be in just fe minutes.