chapter 30

Au's pov-

Evening shine again where areum came back with two workers caring a small box and few bags .

Areum had woken ruby up who was deeply asleep again. Ruby got up and was told to fresh up.

Ruby nodded then move towards the washroom with the robe to wear. She came near the door which open with a thud.

Ruby came face to face with a girl who was glaring at her. That girl shroud her shoulder to move passing by ruby.

Ruby sigh before getting inside and close the door to get fresh. She wore the robe and move back to her bed.

Areum was waiting there with her food. Ruby took her seat on the bed while areum made her hair in curly small messy bun.

Ruby ate all the food and let her continue making her hair. Then areum did her makeup with few skin care products and let her nature beauty shine.

Areum pull the box near her and told ruby to remove her robe. She open the box to pull out a beautiful light blue gown.

Areum look at the gown in a bit shocked but then proceed to help ruby wore it without distrubing her hairstyle.

Soon ruby was in the dress with a bit of issues. Ruby was made to wear a white pearl earrings then given a gray shining heel.

Lastly she was made to wear the heavy blue sleeves made of real fur with some jewel atteched with it.

Ruby was uncomfortable with wearing it but didn't dare to speak anything

Areum look at her last time then nod. She pull the curtains aside to get away but ruby look up when she heard all the noise in the room died down.

The caregiver and the girls were taken aback from the dress shining on her body and also she was looking so awesome.

Ruby look down in nervesness when she saw how the girl who had brushed her shoulder was glaring at her more.

Areum took mercy on her then direct her out of the room towards the lift. She press the button before scanning her thumb print then the evaluator started .

Areum look back at ruby who was fingerings with her sleeve in her thoughts.

"Today is casino night!! All of them are going to socialize with amusement game!!", areum making ruby look up and nod.

"You have be beside them every single second and don't do anything just look pretty okay?", areum asked.

Ruby mummers a small yes and look back down to avoid her eyes on her.

The door open on the floor with areum moving out before looking back to ruby who came behind her.

Suddenly all the eyes were switched towards her with few gasp and excitement squeak were heard from the room.