chapter 59

Au's pov-

Jimin drag and carry him out of the library where he scream and shout to let him go but suga hit a bat on his legs hard making him lost feel anything.

The guards all came infront to look at the boys all taking him down towards the basement while jin had told the workers to get back to their rooms.

Jimin throw him off the stairs to let the guard roll all the way to the floor where blood was everywhere.

"Let him road there for hour and guards make sure to whip with the nail belt till we come back and don't let him die!!", namjoon spoke while sejin guesture to some guards who pull that boy away with his screaming echoing around the basement.

The boys all move back to normal study room where suga goes to get a drink from the small bar in the room.

He made 12 shots and gulp down two while beomgyu and jimin join him and took two for each.

"That mother fucker dare to touch her, god !! if he would have gone far then his death body won't be even able to found!!", jungkook spoke making others to look at him.

"He was there alone!! ", suga whisper.

"He wouldn't have come if he wasn't ready", namjoon added.

"Still he was all alone and he knows where her voice can't be heard!", suga response.

Others understand what's they are speaking and their body posture change.

"Someone help him?", soobin asked.

"Maybe or he may have done this before so he exactly knows where to go!", jin says while leaning back.

"Call the girls!! They might know the answer!", hoseok said.

Namjoon and soobin nod while taehyung call sejin to asked the girls to come there.

"Also make sure to not let the words reach at the gyeong's ears!! I have a suspect that she is also included in this", taehyung spoke to sejin who agreed.

"If she is the one then she will have to start counting her days!", kai spoke.

~•~

"Sir I did what you asked and have a single talk with the oldest batch girls!", sejin says while standing infront of the boys.

"And did you found any?",jin asked.

"Sir if you allow me then let me call someone in!", sejin says while namjoon nod.

Sejin walk near the door and open it then look out before speaking.

"Come in", sejin said.

He open the door a little wider then let two girls inside who were literally shaking infront of the boys with their head down to avoid looking at anyone in the room.

Sejin close the door again and came infront of them facing the members.

"Sir this is sofiya and vani!", sejin introduce them.

Namjoon nod while eyeing the two said girls.

"Sir when i asked some questions, they tried to denied or said that were just some fake rumours or just a fake talk and no one came out right!", sejin says about other girls.

"Fake rumours? What's this !!a film industry?", jimin shroff.

"Sir this two have somehow came back to tell me the truth!", sejin guesture to the girls.

Sejin move aside and let the members talk with them.

"Sofiya and vani?", jin asked making the girls to look at him.