chapter 60

BTS pov-

All of them were standing looking at taehyun testing knifes on dae who was suffering so much with a dip in his mouth to stop the noise.

They all turn to look at stairs where footsteps entered. Slowly the figure came inside, making his way towards dae.

"Tae tae?", jimin says while taehyung stood beside him and look at dae.

"Hmm", taehyung glare at dae then turn to look at jimin.

"Is she fine?", jimin asked.

Taehyung put his hand on his shoulder with a grin on his face.

"Tired and sleepy!", taehyung words made sense to jimin who smirk and shake his head.

"You are a mind change!", jimin whisper while taehyung smile at him.

"Taehyung wanna play for bit?", namjoon spoke while taehyun move away from dae.

"Sure let me", taehyung whisper and pull out is sharp knife with his name on it.

"Good cause he doesn't want to open his fucking mouth!", namjoon says making tae nod then move towards dae who look up at him with his bloody eyelashes.

"Y-you t-thing you can make me speak!!", dae shuttering words came while he chuckled at the face all boys made.

"Y-you know she was a really good fuck but tsk",dae sparsh out some blood from his mouth.

"M-my body was right between her legs and her nipples in my hand ", dae show them his tied up hands while all of them glare at him.

" Ha haa haa her skin was making me itching to bury deep between..",before dae could continue taehyung who was infront of him cut his left hand's fingers.

Dae scream as pain took all over his body to lost all five fingers off.Taehyung grit his teeth while throwing his fingers down on the floor with blood all over his hand.

"Talk about our girl?", taehyung spoke whild dae look at him in fear.

"You know in life, it's important to befriend the right people and choose your battle wisely ", taehyung says while going to keep the tip of his knife on his other fingers.

He looks up to make eye contact with dae who skake while trying to pull his hand offf.

"And most importantly to choose your life partner!!", with that taehyung cut of his other hand's fingers too.

Dae scream on top of his lungs while his body vibrating along with the chair and blood flowing of his hand down the chair to the floor.

"You want to choose our girl ,tsk tsk, bad luck", taehyung glare while jin pass him wet clothes to wipe his hand.

"Want to talk or trying to lose more fingers?", suga asked whild dae shake his head.

"S-sir I will never do that again s-sir pl-please n-no pl-please stop i-i didn't mean to do that !! Gyeong was the one trying to get revenge from her i-i didn't want to do that again s-sir pl-please ", dae speaking while crying out loud with the boys all eyeing him with hatred.

"Soobin!", namjoon spoke.

A loud gun shot came next moment with dae gasping from open mouth and bullet between his forehead, dead.

There was a good silence in the room where they were all looking at him dead on the chair.

"Hyung if our workers can easily escape from the camera then that introvert may have been getting his job done easily!!",  jungkook spoke while looking at namjoon.