chapter 29

Ruby's pov-

Another night where they didn't stop and took my body ,my dignity again. Waking up again in afternoon with pain in ass and vagina was not what I was expecting.

Every body muscles were showing discomfort from my movements. Fingers print and hickey making me remember every single thing of the night.

But they also didn't help by not using medicine to make me forget that with half of time being in delusion.

Areum came to take me to fresh up. Today she seems to be kind of like not talking much or warning anything else.

She let me get fresh with clothes left on the counter to use. Then she direct me back and help me put some medicine on my body. She then call the workers for my food.

I was silently eating without looking around or talking with anyone else. Suddenly i can hear few snickers of talk pass between some girls.

"Is she the one?", one spoke to her friends.

"Yeah even that manager came to drop her off in morning!", another response.

"She look so thin how can they take her!", another spoke.

"Yeah she have nothing like they want !!", another address.

"I heard she was sold at the highest price", one spoke.

"Wah how ? ", a girl asked.

"Yeah she didn't have anything to have that money waste on!", one spoke.

Ruby was quietly eating while hearing the girls talking not so loud among themselves.

Even the caretaker were not telling or stopping them from their talking interesting but more like they were enjoying the info share.

Ruby look at the girls from corner of her eyes but then move back to her food again to not wanting to divert their attention.

I tried eating as much fast to avoid hearing more and rest after. After few minutes the workers start telling the girls to rest.

I finished my food and areum gave me some painkiller before left to let me rest.

She put the curtains around my bed after checking up on me. She made sure i was feeling good and nothing serious to cause issues.

Au's pov-

Areum was in her own world while her mind was thinking about what had happened before today.

Last night when suga and jhope took her back to their room. Areum wasn't allowed to follow.

Soon after that rest of the BTS members left from there too with rejected the help of girls provided to them.

That had caused some of girls to burn in irritation while some were burning from hate. There were angry cause they were trying to get attention of them.

This was because some were attracted to them or some got obsessed while some were trying to secure their future.

This group was known as the most safest place to sponsor any girls. They may use girls but never they heard anyone getting killed.

Either they don't know or that didn't happen ever. Most girls who were left behind when the boys got bored were still with then as a one night stand or a workers in their home.

This was why girls try doing everything possible for them to get the attention of the boys.

Ruby was lucky enough to have easily been selected but also bought on the highest price by them.

But as people says peace come with price. There are lots of enemies waiting for the girls selected by them or even get notified.

Their life were stuck being home or they would be taken from outside where they would be stored as a slave for sex or even get killed for taking revenge from BTS.

Areum was not like caring for ruby but it was quite opposite of that. Last night when that one girl who was known as hae had somehow hand her a small paper asking her to meet at midnight .

She seems to heritage but decided to meet her. It was hard cause not every caretaker came to check on the girls .

Areum made her way towards the room but someone had place hand on her mouth and pull her towards the washroom.

Areum had meet the face as hae who look out to check before tell her plan about how she was trying to get free from the place.

Areum had freak out then tried getting out to tell others but stop when hae had beg holding her legs.

Feeling pity she agreed to be there for hae so that way she got to know about her plan.

She had stolen key from the office of jae when she had gone there for jae who want to have a night with her.

Areum was asked to fame ruby about trying so that hae can earn the attention of the members.

She wasn't trying to get free from here cause hae know about the tight security of jae and bong un who would kill her on spot if she tried.

Areum had taken the keys from hae and nodded before getting out of there.

Today she had place the key down in the cover of the bed on which ruby was sleeping when she was eating.

Areum was feeling guilty for her but then she was also feeling hate for  her getting attention of the members.

Areum look back one last time at her face before closing the curtains around the bed.

She knows that maybe tonight or tomorrow jae will try finding the keys and will trying to check around the room of the girls.

That's how they planned to fame ruby for trying to stole the keys for getting away from there.

Areum was feeling uneasy for some reason while getting away from the room.

She came back to the hall around where others room were. She stop at the room where hae was on her bed.

Areum came towards her but stop when she saw her caretaker also known as hana was standing near the bed.

Both of them look at her in shock but then hae look away.  Hana smile at her when she stood beside her.

"Areum unnie i didn't expected you hear ", hana says smiling.

"Yea just going back to our room but stop by seeing as you are too getting your job done!", areum says while diverting her last three words to hae.

Hae look back a little then nod without notice by her. Areum look at her side then smile towards hana.

Hana was a bit shocked with sudden act of faith but just ignore this. She look back towards hae to forward her medicine and told her to rest.

Hae nodded in understanding and lay down back on her bed where the curtains around were pulled to have privacy.

Hana and areum left from there to go back towards the room. Areum was feeling guilty to fool hana as she was also bestfriend from the start.

All the caretaker were the girls bought at the first place. This girls who weren't sold are taken for the night stand.

After few years they are switched off in workers duty. Lastly who were good were chosen as caretaker and were provided by money and were allowed to go out with one bodyguard.

They weren't allowed to run cause every hope for getting back to life were taken from them.

All this girls were officially spoken death' in the government files and for the real world.

Areum was thinking about how she can use hae as a step to also get away from this place. Maybe she can also get some of the eyes of any members.

___________________________________