chapter 56

BTS pov-

"Sir kim!! Is there anything I could help you with!! ", gyeong response while smiling at them.

"Gyeong!! ", namjoon look at her face with dark eyes.

"Yes sir?", she replied while moving her hair behind her ear.

"You were down there in the room!! ", jin said making her look at him and nod.

"Mind telling me the truth then!", namjoon spoke while she smile awkwardly.

She open her mouth to speak with her eyes moving back to see others four members joining them.

"S-sir kim, ruby, she was coming there with aera and suddenly she slip on the floor where the water all fall on the members",  she spoke while eyes avoid looking at their.

"You think she was being careless?", jin asked while looking at her.

"S-sir there was nothing to suddenly slip yet she fall directly infront of the members who got water all over them!", she tried to be reasonable.

"Are you going to speak truth or should we tell you about it!", hoseok asked while glaring at her.

"S-sir?",  gyeong asked while shifting back.

Taehyung move forward to hold her arms and force her to stand near suga who had been silent till now.

"Don't think that you can do something and hide it well from us gyeong!!", jimin says.

"Even if we aren't present there but we have our eyes following each and every one of you!! ", jungkook added making her gasp and look down.

"You seems to have gotten wings to fly right!!", suga grip her jaw making her cry out in pain.

"Then lets cut them!! You have twenty minutes to pack your belongings and switch to the lowest level where all the worker stay!!", jin said.

Gyeong eyes widened while her jaw shake with tears beaming in her eyes.

"Tell people that you are my fiancé then atleast you get a chance to stay where you should be right!!", namjoon spoke with his hand gripping her hair.

Suga tsk tsk then throw her jaw off making her to collapse with the wall while crying.

"Remember only twenty minutes!! Sejin make sure she goes where she is needed!", namjoon spoke while sejin nod and they all move out of there.

Au's pov-

Gyeong wall standing near the wall looking at the members walking away from her with tears keep falling of her eyes.

"Come on don't waste your time and move!!", sejin glare at her.

Gyeong look down and enter inside the room, walking towards her cupboard and open it.

Sejin took the suitcase of the side and pass it toward her making her look at it then back at his face.

"Faster!", sejin spoke making her to get the suitcase and open it then move up to get the clothes.

She packed all the clothes and jewellery then took a smaller bag to get her makeup and everything else inside before closing the bags and stood up.

Sejin who was standing near the wall guesture her to get out of the room. Gyeong's legs took her out with her hand holding on the bags.

As soon as she was out, sejin got out behind her and close the door with a lock and took the key in his pocket.

He turn to look at gyeong who was looking at the close door and spoke.

"You believe that she was getting the punishment but it's the other way!! Don't try to fool them again or else ", his words seems to fuel the fire inside her.